UKI Transport in Skelmesdale

Anybody got any information on these in terms of what they r like for paying / work etc ?

Much appreciated

can’t tell you much, spoke to them earlier this year and didn’t seem a bad setup until i got the bumf through, as said on the dog it was a garaunteed £1.10 a mile no matter what but expect to earn a fair bit more blah blah blah but read the small print and the garauntee was only applicable if you did a local for them in the week which seemed odd, maybe the local paid nothing? i don’t know, in the end i found something else so never got involved with it.
sorry i can’t be of any more help. but i do remember somebody posting on here a few months back who was using em for backloads and iirc was saying that they paid ok.

Thanx Paul, Yep they ring a bell and I vaguley remember a post on this site. My brother is looking for new work, his current source is coming to an end!!!

routier:
Anybody got any information on these in terms of what they r like for paying / work etc ?

Much appreciated

the work is there but you have to keep on to them!! ie when your tipped in one place they seem a bit slow to get you your next job.
also it took a while to get the dollar out of them as with most places but when it came it was right!!

:slight_smile:
That previous thread you mentioned…

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20476

:wink: