Uki express skelmersdale

thinking of subbing for uki in skelmersdale has anyone done any work for them
or know what there like??any advice would be welcome.

Hi,

Notice you are interested in working with UKI.

Can only speakas i find, but decent folks to deal with, occasional mishaps, but i have always been compensated without any hassle, and indeed today suffered a misfortune myself and had to leave a load until next week, and they assisted me, rather than others that certainly would of shouted.

Work is a good mix, although i only use them for one ways south, but most importantly, the cheque has always been here on time.

Hope this helps, and i am sure you will get on fine.

Regards,

Richard.

V8superfan:
Hi,

Can only speakas i find, but decent folks to deal with, occasional mishaps, but i have always been compensated without any hassle, and indeed today suffered a misfortune myself and had to leave a load until next week, and they assisted me, rather than others that certainly would of shouted.

Work is a good mix, although i only use them for one ways south, but most importantly, the cheque has always been here on time.

Regards,

Richard.

Nice to read an honest informed opinion on a company that is positive to boot. that has made your mind up I guess Nomiles. ps welcome to Trucknet :laughing:

Hi R143 500,

Note your comments on here.

Have not posted much recently, as not greatly impressed with some (only a few though) comments re: owner drivers and nice trucks etc.
Assuming you have a 143 Scania still, how are you doing, as i sold mine to replace it with an R580. Still miss the old lady though, nice as the 580 is!!

How are you finding things■■?

Richard.

V8superfan:
Hi,

Regards,

Richard.

thanks for the advice,want to hopefully use them for euro work nice tohear the cheque arrives on time unlike where i am now!!!

R143-500:

V8superfan:
Hi,

Regards,

Richard.

Nice to read an honest informed opinion on a company that is positive to boot. that has made your mind up I guess Nomiles. ps welcome to Trucknet :laughing:

thanks for the welcome! :smiley: