Post Kogeko

Hi All

I am looking for some information on the above company.

Having recently made contact with them regards employment I was pleased to receive a reply offering an interview. As usual with many jobs salary is not discussed before the interview. I was therefore wondering if anybody has previous experience of Post K’s pay and benefits. I know AndyC works for them but not able to raise a response from him since his pike fishing break.

Would like to know if my trip to Maasdijk for the interview will be a waste of MY money or if it would be worthwhile.

I look forward to some constructive replies.

Great site by the way, THANKS

Steve

There`s a bit about Post here steve
http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22774&highlight=dutch

I cant offer any advice other than they run into Killingholme a lot. It might be worth having a run up to the port and trying to grab one of there drivers before shipping over eh?

JB

Thank for the reply, I had trawled through previous posts and read up on the comments.

Just thought if I posted a new thread it sometimes brings fresh comments about such topics.

Still no news from AndyC hope he is ok !!

Still hesitant about calling up to arrange an interview, would be good if they disclosed info up front.

Steve

i was offered an interview way back in february april time. Was told i would be invited for an interview over the next few weeks. Got a letter in OCTOBER saying thankyou for your interest but you live to far away!! Swindon wasnt any closer last time I looked!