Uk borders on sky 1

watching this program and does anybody else agree that it is all laughable? the truck drivers point has not been shown at all and IMHO all uk borders have done is alienate themselves from us even more.
Lets hope the rest of the series shows our side at some point

The part that made me laugh was when they caught the Indian guy with all the cigs and baccy. They actually tried to talk him into claiming asylum!! Soft touch Great Britain!!!

What a soft touch this country is. All those butchers without passports getting police bail then absconding. I know that there’s got to be guidlines, but this is just plain stupid.

wat is this country coming too id go tommorow if i cud leave this ■■■■■■■■ of a country wat annoyed me was the way tht the customs people treated the scum wen thy found thm in the back of trucks the stupid annoying women was like come on out u get, o look she pregnent becareful ■■■■■■■ get hold of em and chuck em out of the truck and send em back from were thy ■■■■■■■ come from and the ■■■■■ at the airport ill kill my self now thn cus im gonna get killed at home for not selling cigys lol ok do u want to stay in the uk thn will get u a house and car wat else do u want why dont u just let thm all in this country is just to soft unlike australia thy dont give a ■■■■ thy will blow a boat full of thm up thts the way to do it :angry: :angry:

i realise all of you being angry,but you are not alone.
ireland is even more generous to these scum.
if you said a word in ireland,you would be called a racist.
i notice the english are a bit more tolerant of people that critisize these leeches.

I believe Noel Edmunds has recently made his feelings clear on this.

greg50:
i realise all of you being angry,but you are not alone.
ireland is even more generous to these scum.
if you said a word in ireland,you would be called a racist.
i notice the english are a bit more tolerant of people that critisize these leeches.

I’m English, I’m a propper Bean in fact. And i’m not tolerant of these low life muslim scumbag arsewipes.
If i was offered money to bring them in, I’d take their cash and put them in the fridge for the night on -25.

English and tolerant. No not me.

They’ll want sharia law next. :imp:

limeyphil:
They’ll want sharia law next. :imp:

according to yesterdays paper, its now been bought in via the backdoor.

I think its ridiculous providing exams & interviews (i.e. driving test) in just about every language you can think of. This is England and, amazingly, the language here is the ONLY international language… English.

edit: typo

A neighbouring council to mine recently published the costs of immigration.
In 2006/07 the council spent £800,000,in 2007/08 it rose by 50% to £1.2 million and they called it good value for money. :open_mouth: :angry: :angry: :angry:
The Nu Labour Nazis and their wrecking agenda have left this country in tatters. :angry: :angry: :angry: