news at tang

just in today…looks like business as usual with the focus now aiming at ireland for a change.
itl be interesting to see if the paddies keep them,or sling them back as they will not get the open arms treatment that the uk doormats give them.

irishtimes.com/news/ireland … -1.4090727

What a miserable state of affairs when spending your life savings to chance your arm seems like a good choice, I feel sorry for these people and the circumstances that makes them do what they do.

We had four in my depot that had hidden above the cab behind the wind deflector or so I was told, I arrived for work about ten minutes after they had made a run for it 3 of them hid in the depot and the other one collapsed exhausted to the ground.

I mentioned to one of the police officers searching for them that he try the recycling plant, where he would likely find them de kitting trailers and feeding the cardboard baler.

More rapeugees who will not be deported. So glad i only have around 30 years to live because christ knows what the UK will be like in 2050. The great replacement of indigenous Europeans is well and truly happening from powerful Globalists like George Soros.

just a fact of life nowadays and il not see 2050 myself so itl not affect me greatly living over here though its sad to see when back in the uk just how bad it is…
the uk is dead and turning muslim in years to come due to outbreeding if for no other reason .
ireland is a bit further of a ferry jaunt from france so they are sheltered to a degree whereas britain is just another example of white genocide.
once they are in ireland to stay then they will get much better giros and support though not just so easily to start with,but there will also be a mass exodus onto the irish boats due to better income and poss less security than the uk ferry ports.
i believe the normal jobseekers single man rate in eire just now is approx 190 euro per week compared to about £70 for the uk and you cant imagine what the illegals will cream on top of it once registered.

History is littered with great human migrations, including the Vikings, Angles and Saxons.

Wonder who’s been arrested o M40 this morning?

ArcticMonkey:
More rapeugees who will not be deported. So glad i only have around 30 years to live because christ knows what the UK will be like in 2050. The great replacement of indigenous Europeans is well and truly happening from powerful Globalists like George Soros.

30 years? We might have to put up with this sort of ignorant posting for another 30 years? That’s way more frightening than any refugee crisis.

dieseldog999:
just a fact of life nowadays and il not see 2050 myself so itl not affect me greatly living over here though its sad to see when back in the uk just how bad it is…
the uk is dead and turning muslim in years to come due to outbreeding if for no other reason .
ireland is a bit further of a ferry jaunt from france so they are sheltered to a degree whereas britain is just another example of white genocide.
once they are in ireland to stay then they will get much better giros and support though not just so easily to start with,but there will also be a mass exodus onto the irish boats due to better income and poss less security than the uk ferry ports.
i believe the normal jobseekers single man rate in eire just now is approx 190 euro per week compared to about £70 for the uk and you cant imagine what the illegals will cream on top of it once registered.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ATJT:

ArcticMonkey:

30 years? We might have to put up with this sort of ignorant posting for another 30 years? That’s way more frightening than any refugee crisis.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yep,perish the thought it ends in another 30 years,heres hoping it constantly remains until sooner or later the remaining pinks decide enough is enough and do something constructive about it.
id imagine it would be more difficult as the years go by due to being outbred and overwhelmed by the tsunami of vermin flooding in.

dieseldog999:
just in today…looks like business as usual with the focus now aiming at ireland for a change.
itl be interesting to see if the paddies keep them,or sling them back as they will not get the open arms treatment that the uk doormats give them.

First paragraph from that articles states

“Some of the 16 migrants found in the back of a lorry on a ferry sailing from France to Co Wexford have told gardaí they believed they were on their way to the UK.”

So I guess if they are not in custody then a short bus ride to any of the 300 unmanned Irish border crossings and its mission accomplished, they have arrived in UK.

Thanks to the madness of no border checks allowed to exist when crossing the Irish Sea between Northern Ireland and the remainder of the UK (the dumbest part of the Brexit deal imo), then from there they can fly or sail to any part of the mainland completely unhindered.

Methinks they won’t be eating Irish Stew for long or are they entitled to refund or even a redelivery from the traffickers for the f-up?

Sixties boy:
History is littered with great human migrations, including the Vikings, Angles and Saxons.

True, todays migrations to the West of mainly young muslim mysoginist males is not one of them

ATJT:

ArcticMonkey:

Refugees■■?, is that what you call the millions of young fit males who have come to the West without children and women?. If their country is so dangerous then why have they not brought their family with them?, or better still why have they not stayed at home and fought against their oppressors?. Please look further afield than the bbc and other left wing media outlets for your news

FOURTEEN refugees from Iran and Afghanistan, three of them children, were found in the trailer of a lorry that arrived at Rosslare Europort from France on Sunday afternoon.

The 12 males and two females were discovered by Garda Immigration Officers after the Irish Ferries’ cruise ferry ‘Oscar Wilde’ berthed shortly after 2 p.m.

The discovery follows that of a 16-year-old Afghan boy who emerged at the port from the boot of a new car that was being imported from France on Saturday. He was taken to hospital to be assessed before being sent to a foster home.

According to local sources, some of the 14 refugees had previously attempted to get into Ireland and had been sent back to France after being refused asylum.

All 14 people, including the children, aged from 14 to 17, were found inside the refrigerated trailer unit, stopped for garda checks after passing through immigation

Gardai said that when the driver checked the trailer he found the trailer’s seals had been tampered with, at which time banging was heard from inside the container.

All those inside, were said to be in good health, although one of the men was taken to Wexford General Hospital as a precaution.

The cruise ship had sailed from Cherbourg in France on Saturday night and the refugees could have been in the container for up to three days.

The three children, a girl and boy aged 14 and a boy, aged 17, are being looked after in foster homes in the South East, while the status of the group is being investigated under the refugee application process.

All 15 are claiming political asylum.

Some of the 16 migrants found in the back of a lorry on a ferry sailing from France to Co Wexford have told gardaí they believed they were on their way to the UK.

A staff member working for Stena Line was carrying out checks on the vehicle deck of the Stena Horizon at about 9.30am on Thursday as the sailing from Cherbourg neared Rosslare. He heard movement in a trailer, attached to a truck, and the driver was called for over a public tannoy system.

When the trailer was opened, 16 men between the ages of about 20 and 35 years, and possible one juvenile, were discovered in the back. They are believed to be from Iraq and Iran though their identities were still being investigated on Thursday night

Fourteen men found in the back of a truck on a Rosslare-bound ferry have claimed asylum in Ireland.

The men, believed to be Kurds, applied for International Protection (IP) status in the State after the were discovered in the trailer of the lorry while it was en route to the Co Wexford port on the Stena ferry from Cherbourg, France.

A further two people found in the truck, who are children and deemed unaccompanied minors, are now in the care of Tusla, the Garda said in a statement.

The adults in the group will now be processed by the International Protection Office, which is part of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS). It is thought that those who accept an offer of accommodation will be placed in the direct provision system, either in a dedicated centre or an emergency facility.

As part of the State’s asylum process, identifying information such as fingerprints will be taken from the migrants, and checked against databases of existing asylum applications made in the EU. Under the so-called Dublin convention, if any matches are detected, they will be returned to the country where they made their original asylum application. If there are no matches, they will remain in the Irish system.

The 16 people found in the truck, who are all male, are thought to be of Kurdish ethnicity from the Middle East, however formal identification is ongoing, gardaí said.

A source at the French Police Aux Frontières (border police), known by the acronym PAF, said the 16 will remain in Ireland if they request asylum there. “If they ask for asylum, they are protected by European conventions,” he said

Labour leader Brendan Howlin, who is TD for Wexford, called for tighter scrutiny on all fronts and said there is a need to ensure that proper checks are carried out in ports and that they are “more thorough and vigorous.”

Hurryup&wait:

dieseldog999:

“Some of the 16 migrants found in the back of a lorry on a ferry sailing from France to Co Wexford have told gardaí they believed they were on their way to the UK.”

So I guess if they are not in custody then a short bus ride to any of the 300 unmanned Irish border crossings and its mission accomplished, they have arrived in UK.

Thanks to the madness of no border checks allowed to exist when crossing the Irish Sea between Northern Ireland and the remainder of the UK (the dumbest part of the Brexit deal imo), then from there they can fly or sail to any part of the mainland completely unhindered.

Methinks they won’t be eating Irish Stew for long or are they entitled to refund or even a redelivery from the traffickers for the f-up?

^^^^^^^^^^^
a. quick bus eirann up to.dundalk and a hop into.newry dole office…then ay the symathy card.to.be transported.to.uncle london or auntie coventry

dieseldog999:

Hurryup&wait:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^
a. quick bus eirann up to.dundalk and a hop into.newry dole office…then ay the symathy card.to.be transported.to.uncle london or auntie coventry

This bafffles me why would they want to go to the UK the money for doing nothing is ■■■■ they can live in luxury in southern Ireland getting twice and probably more in southern Ireland

ArcticMonkey:
Refugees■■?, is that what you call the millions of young fit males who have come to the West without children and women?. If their country is so dangerous then why have they not brought their family with them?, or better still why have they not stayed at home and fought against their oppressors?. Please look further afield than the bbc and other left wing media outlets for your news

That has been a long standing view of mine. rather than referring to them as refugees I tend to look on them as economic migrants, scroungers.

Refugees lose that status when they reach a safe Country. They come here to illegally occupy our Country. They are an invading force.

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:

Hurryup&wait:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^

This bafffles me why would they want to go to the UK the money for doing nothing is ■■■■ they can live in luxury in southern Ireland getting twice and probably more in southern Ireland

I know this may be a tad difficult to grasp for those coming at it from a racist standpoint, but it’s just possible that they don’t actually want to do nothing and live off benefits…