news at tang

11 people from the rosslare boat have done a runner they are expected to arrive any day now into the United kingdom

the old timer:
Wonder who’s been arrested o M40 this morning?

Another charged

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-50536641

I think a lot of people have sympathy for these illegals but please remember if they tare geninuinly seeking refuge hey should apply in the first country they arrive in. Not try and smuggle themselves into UK I have no sympathy for them and would cast them adrift in a boat and say you’ve risked to get here now risk it to take back. Would only take a short while for the message to get through . May be harsh but may but we have a problem that needs sorting and maybe a radical approach is the solution not take them straight to A and E to be checked out when figures are saying our own can’t get Sen in A and E for 4 hours let’s really @@@@ them over

I know this may be a tad difficult to grasp for those coming at it from a racist standpoint, but it’s just possible that they don’t actually want to do nothing and live off benefits…
[/quote]
theres nothing racist for being accurate and truthful .
there has to be the exception to the rule somewhere similar to there has to be a decent non thieving diddycoy in or out of a halting site somewhere,but as a general rule then,the picture says it all.
if that wasnt the case,then they would remain in the 1st safe country instead of heading to the uk for maximum sponging.
irelands handouts are way in excess of the uk though irelands that bit harder to reach and they will generally want to hide within the urban squalor of the masses already in the uk and not be setting up outposts in paddyland.
plus the irish dont give them it instantly and so easily.

AYE RIGHT FFS.jpg

more flying pigs proof for the brainwashed tree huggers amongst us.

irishtimes.com/news/social- … -1.4093400

no doubt they are in dublin/ newry /belfast,larne looking to hop in the back door.
if they are reckless enough to think of staying in northern ireland and the do gooders house them in the wrong street then they will be just pipe bombed or burnt out if they ignore the polite request.
its worked fine sofar in that repect for the last 50 years so if its not broke?

alamcculloch:
. They come here to illegally occupy our Country. They are an invading force.

I agree 100%.