Trucky`s memoribilia photos..stickers etc

Its taken me a while, but i now have the knowhow to show my bits and pieces, there will be more to follow…
s7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/truckyboy/
Hope this works…here goes…

its asking for a password to log in, I assume your site is private ? You need to make it public

thanks for that …i`m trying to get it right…now…

Works ok now TB…good pics!! :wink:

I like the photo of the Bill Puxley AEC Mandator ! My dad drove for a firm in Sittingbourne called William Elvy,who was bought out by a Bill Puxley, could it be the same one.

Good pics Truckboy well done mate, about time too :wink:

A bit concerned about “me and my mini” photo :smiley: it should be entitled “me and my mini’s” :laughing: :laughing: those shorts mate, blimey, obscene :laughing:

Some fashion changes are well worth it

yeah…right…when i get back to work im gonna put the pics of the american trucks i took when i went over with trucknet ..now that i know how to do it.. and when i find..if i find my other trucking pic..ill put them on too…
those shorts!!..i guess your only jealous Richie…

Truckyboy to post your pics first go to your photobucket account select a pic then left click on the 4th line below that pic it says IMG code, then go to your message and press Ctrl and v at the same time or right click your mouse and then left click on paste and hey presto!!! :laughing:

Regards Pat

Thanks a great and intrestinmg selection,
oh SALLY FREIGHT a great ferry service
use to run D–GB–D quite a lot to deliver
ARGON into GB,

Great pics trucky works fine on mine

Some good old pictures on there Bob.

Did you drive that Sudden Accident for John Preston or just photograph it?