postin photos.

Hi All.Why is it that so many of you post photo’s with the attached ‘‘YOU do not have the necessary permision to view these photos’’.F.F.S. the whole point of this forum it to give those who didn’t get a chance,for whatever reason,to go to the exotic places or meet the ‘‘characters’’ of the job,and those of us who did to relive the memories and see how we were ‘‘with hair’’ and how we are now. :blush:
If you dont want to share your photo’s DONT bloody post them.Keep them at home in your album and look at them in private.
There are SO many people that want to share the memories of others.C’mon dont deprive the larger audience of your ‘‘magic moments’’.Remember that time ain’t coming back so lets at least remember together. :smiley: Mike
P.S.It’s quite tropical here today,only min26c. :wink:

The only time it says that under a photo is when you haven’t signed in properly by loging on

ive just replied to another post in the photo forum, since the site has changed, i cant see a lot of photos, just red crosses, and im allways logged on automaticly when i come on here. And when i click on the trucknet link in my favourites it comes up not found, its happened everytime i come on here since the re-vamp.

Hi Stansfield.Why should i have to log on everytime.many photos don’t have this message.Also NOTeveryone is a member but would still like to browse the site.Cmon why is it such a big deal. You should be proud to show the photos of what you’ve done and where you’ve been.Mike

I find that the photos what have this message underneath are the one’s that have been uploaded using the trucknet photo posting system.It dosen’t happen if I upload from my photobucket collection.But has I said if I just come onto the forum without logging in first I cannot even see the photos that I have put on unless they have been put on from my photobucket album.