Truckin smart

i know about every thing that has been said etc on here, but the other half ordered me a jacket from truckin smart some where around the start of this month and paid for it etc over the fone, got told it would b gettin posted that day if not deffo the nxt day, still no sign of it up to now and cant get through on any of the numbers

anybody heard anything??

Hi Jonno,

i have just spoken to Carole at Truckinsmart about this, she appologises for the phones, been having problems with them.

Carole has said it is a fleece with the DAF spring hanger logo, she also has said that your girlfriend only paid for it a few days ago, Carole has also been off ill recently, but she has assured me that it will be posted first thing in the morning.

you could try the mobile number 07749 683543 and she will answer

hope this helps.

just a few words DONT GO THERE, RUBBISH SEVICE RUBBISH QUALITY AND RUBBISH ATTITUDE,

V8 Passion:
just a few words DONT GO THERE, RUBBISH SEVICE RUBBISH QUALITY AND RUBBISH ATTITUDE,

Sorry, I disagree; Carole is great to deal with. I ordered some floor mats for one of our Dafs and both the service and the quality were first class. I wouldn’t have accepted them if they had been poor quality/workmanship. There was a small delay on delivery because she was in hospital but she contacted me asap after getting home; I don’t call that a rubbish attitude. I would definitely deal with her again.

shuttlespanker:
Hi Jonno,

i have just spoken to Carole at Truckinsmart about this, she appologises for the phones, been having problems with them.

Carole has said it is a fleece with the DAF spring hanger logo, she also has said that your girlfriend only paid for it a few days ago, Carole has also been off ill recently, but she has assured me that it will be posted first thing in the morning.

you could try the mobile number 07749 683543 and she will answer

hope this helps.

cheers 4 that shuttlespanker, i dont have any problem with her work at all hard all my seats and mats etc off her and cant fault them at all 2 b honest, the other half has told me the money went out 2days after ordrering it etc, but hey ho if its on its way all is gud etc