Truck mats

Anyone had any dealings with truck mats off eBay from gonia I think the name is there the leather ones footwell and engine cover they look ok but you can never tell off eBay?

Different company but White Rig do quality mats and curtains.

Cheers bud ill take a look

I got some curtains and an arch curtain for the bed made up and they came just after the new year and I’m we’ll impressed. They have have a website and they are based up Berwick Upon Tweed on that industrial estate across from Morrisons on the roundabout if you ever go up that way.

They look good not many pics up though take a look at these barring in mind she is going to tailor them any colour I want with the griffin

bit.ly/XNl0My

Make sure that the company they are from on E Bay ain’t Trucking Smart. Mate of mine at our place bought a full floor mat set and seat covers for his Merc paid for them and didn’t receive them for nearly 7 month, kept sending her E Mails threatening to write to Truck and Driver etc, said he wanted his money back and her excuse was that she was busy doing truck shows and he would get them. In the end he got them, he ordered blue seat covers and got black! The mats were good quality though.

Yea always a bit wary of eBay they do look good quality though but 170 quid is a lot to part with if they fall apart be good if someone has had dealings with them before I order them

they do look the dogs dangleys in my mates truck i’ll vouch for that pal and they may not be from the same company but after what he went through to get them and if they are from there then i wouldn’t want to see another driver possibly go through the same thing.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
they do look the dogs dangleys in my mates truck i’ll vouch for that pal and they may not be from the same company but after what he went through to get them and if they are from there then i wouldn’t want to see another driver possibly go through the same thing.

Be good if you could find out bud the person has good feedback so might be one of them just go for it things lol

Mate of mine ordered a set last week for an R series off Gonia, plain black no embroidery nothing fancy. Seems they must be making them to order as delivery expected between 30th Apr to 3rd May. Has had good feedback but I think a bit misleading , if you buy it now you want it now not in 3 weeks unless the listing states this which I don’t think it does.
Should they arrive early I’ll post his thoughts on quality etc. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

philberg182:
Mate of mine ordered a set last week for an R series off Gonia, plain black no embroidery nothing fancy. Seems they must be making them to order as delivery expected between 30th Apr to 3rd May. Has had good feedback but I think a bit misleading , if you buy it now you want it now not in 3 weeks unless the listing states this which I don’t think it does.
Should they arrive early I’ll post his thoughts on quality etc. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Let us no mate when you get them I’m getting the full works black and red with the griffin will look good in the lorry and nice on my feet lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Eddie233:

philberg182:

Let us no mate when you get them I’m getting the full works black and red with the griffin will look good in the lorry and nice on my feet lol :stuck_out_tongue:

hope you dont deliver to building sites,be shagged in no time! :grimacing:

No mate there not for me, I’d shag them in no time as I can’t drive bootless, tried but don’t like it

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Eddie233:

philberg182:

hope you dont deliver to building sites,be shagged in no time! :grimacing:

Haha yea low loader work but leave my boots on the step so all good lol we mostly do military stuff and that’s clean as lol

philberg182:
No mate there not for me, I’d shag them in no time as I can’t drive bootless, tried but don’t like it

Ahhh read it to fast let me no when your mate gets them and what he thinks is that better :slight_smile:

No worries, will do :smiley:

philberg182:
No worries, will do :smiley:

Is that your truck in your aviator pick if so very nice makes me miss my top line been downgraded to a highline lol

Yeah it is :smiley:

philberg182:
Yeah it is :smiley:

Well hopefully see it in person if your at truckfest this year

i’ve thought about getting these leather mats off ebay to, so i’d be interested to know more. i’ve heard that bird from durham (i think) - truckin smart uses that excuse alot. have you ever tried to leave negative feedback on ebay these days, you pretty much cant, negative or neutral is nigh on impossible, so to me the feedback score is a waste of time.