Truck mats

Did anybody get these mats in the end■■?

kindle530:
Did anybody get these mats in the end■■?

Yep Kindle, my mate got his and was pleased with them , he reckoned they wern’t bad quality for the price. They fit ok on the floor and engine cover but a couple of the small dash pieces didn’t fit anywhere near. If I remember tomorrow I’ll get a pic of them in his cab as I’m doing a job on it for him. :smiley: :smiley:

Here you go

Nothing fancy but fit fine, he’s had them in the past from her in Durham and says hers are more bespoke ie embroidery and embossing etc but if you want quality mats as a cheaper alternative then these are fine

Regards Phil

Cheers Phil, thanks for the reply mate.

Hi Eddie I bought a fringe from bonus via eBay and it was absolutely spot on come with proper fixing tape to still on my truck now and has been in washing machine. Also bought some tiebacks from him again spot on talks to you as well if you have any queries a nice guy mate.Hope this helps mate .

Sorry Eddie that was meant to say Gonia off eBay. Stupid bloody phone :angry:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Make sure that the company they are from on E Bay ain’t Trucking Smart. Mate of mine at our place bought a full floor mat set and seat covers for his Merc paid for them and didn’t receive them for nearly 7 month, kept sending her E Mails threatening to write to Truck and Driver etc, said he wanted his money back and her excuse was that she was busy doing truck shows and he would get them. In the end he got them, he ordered blue seat covers and got black! The mats were good quality though.

Ha you made me laugh about your comment on trucking smart, almost word for word what she did and said to me. Quick to take the money, I didn’t thing the matts were all that gooda quality either, the engine cover didn’t fit right, for the price she charges as well!!
I think I paid around £650 for engine cover, 2 floor matts, bits for bottom of the seats, both top and bottom bunk base covers and small mats for around the drinks holder, fuse box cover and centre box covers for 4 series Scania… Oh and door cards.
It’s that Eco leather as well. There’s a place in Padborg, Denmark that does real leather stuff deep button interiors the lot and she fits them if you up that way and think she will mail order as well, www.In-Truck.dk is the website, she also has a load of pictures on face book. All her stuff is made to order in any colour you want so no need to look like a cdc advert going down the road along with 300 other motors with the same all ride junk in the cab.
She ain’t as dear as trucking smart either and a ■■■■ sight faster.

If you want the best then go here…

in-truck.dk

They don’t mess about with the detail up there you get what you pay for…

My engine cover from Gonia off e-bay turned up today, approx a 2 week wait. I will fit it in motor Monday and let you know what its like.

Like the guy who ordered ( what he thought he`d ordered ) was a xmas present for his son, the new x box, only to have paid over £400 for a picture of one, well it did say photo, but fleabay did reimburse him, but that’s not the point…just be careful who your dealing with, and read the advert very carefully.

Had an engine cover made by a company around the Stoke area who sell on ebay, her seller name is called damen escaper . I have to say her stuff is good quality and can be made bespoke to what you want in the colours you want and they aren’t silly money either. I would have bought from Gonia but he wouldn’t make it how I wanted it and I think the ones I had made are better quality.
I would recommend Gill if you want something a little bit more bespoke.

I accept not everyone’s cup of tea but it goes with rest of interior lol and made just how I wanted it :smiley: :smiley: