Truckin smart, curtains and accessories

are they still trading and has anyone bought from them, there stuff looks great quality and a great range offered.

how you doing stu??

who you on for now??

yes, they are still trading

their goods are good quality, i have got some dash table mats for the XF, i was also given a set of floor mats as a crimbo present, not put them in as yet, the floors need a really good clean first

don’t know the prices as the table mats were complimentary and the floor mats were a present.

if you need any contact details, PM me and i will pass on the phone number

arnt they members on here IIRC

or is that someone else

Yes, Carole is a member on here, under the username of Truckinsmart

I just checked their website for some rubber floor mats for a daf, but its all posh gear for show trucks. Nae good for me :frowning:

merc0447:
I just checked their website for some rubber floor mats for a daf, but its all posh gear for show trucks. Nae good for me :frowning:

The only place youll get rubber mats for a DAF is from the dealers…£60 + vat chap…thought it was a tad expensive for a set of mats TBH

dogthehunter:

merc0447:

The only place youll get rubber mats for a DAF is from the dealers…£60 + vat chap…thought it was a tad expensive for a set of mats TBH

Ive looked everywhere online, but its frigin impossible to get 2 rubber footwell mats. tell you what though hell will freeze over before i pay 60 odd quid from a dealer for 2 bits of rubber that cost 3 quid to make :smiling_imp:

Ive thought about making me own, buy some rubber flooring cut it to shape use velcro tape to secure it. But i cannae be arsed :laughing: