Daf XF Euro 6 Mats

Evening all, wondered if anyone can recommend somewhere decent to buy a full set of mats from apart from main dealer, seen some on pattruck but would rather go with someone’s recommendation.

Cheers

these people are good
harrisonstrimsupplies.co.uk … s-11-c.asp

I bought some rubber ones from gonia truck supplies.
Passenger and driver footwells only. Good fit and quality.
Easier to clean if you spend time in muddy holes than the carpet ones.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

You’ll probably need some sort of mat sooner or later it’s true. Earlier DAFs had hard wearing original mats. Newer ones split.
Mine has split in the middle section. Only use it in bare feet getting in/out of bed. Two’n’alf years and knackered!

No! I’m not lazier now than before either!
Other trucks Eu6 similar.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

It’s not the bare feet Franglais, it’s your penchant for stilettos that’s doing the damage! :wink:

Harrison trim supplies are good as are pattruck, if you want something really good try SD interiors

the maoster:
It’s not the bare feet Franglais, it’s your penchant for stilettos that’s doing the damage! :wink:

But i always take 'em off before bed!

Honest.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: of course you do…

Just get the main dealer rubber ones. Ones in the fleet I drive got moved from 64 plate to 18 plate wagons and none have worn through despite them being nearly half a decade old and put in trucks which are double shifted.

Conor:
Just get the main dealer rubber ones. Ones in the fleet I drive got moved from 64 plate to 18 plate wagons and none have worn through despite them being nearly half a decade old and put in trucks which are double shifted.

My 06 DAF had good original mats after 8 years. No overmats and the same footwear I use now. At least half our 2015 trucks have wear issues.

The factory E6 floor mats are a doddle to change, E5 needs the seat out, changed a load of E6 ones a year or so ago and have noticed they are compressing already so wont be long!
Ps Im not talking about the over mats, rather the actual fixed floor mats themselves.

Anyone know if there’s somewhere (other than DAF at £500 per mat) that does a moulded rubber mat for the XF 106 auto? I’ve spoken with Harrisons but their rubber mats are flat with chequer design and no lip on them. I want to contain all the crap ‘in’ the mat so I can take it out and clean it.

Mick Bracewell:
Anyone know if there’s somewhere (other than DAF at £500 per mat) that does a moulded rubber mat for the XF 106 auto? I’ve spoken with Harrisons but their rubber mats are flat with chequer design and no lip on them. I want to contain all the crap ‘in’ the mat so I can take it out and clean it.

£500!!! You sure that’s not the actual floor. A single mat should be £40ish…

biggriffin:

Mick Bracewell:

£500!!! You sure that’s not the actual floor. A single mat should be £40ish…

I was exaggerating. Probably as a result of spending too much time in Scania dealerships.