Truckfest Peterborough..........

Right, who is going this year? Either with truck or with out.

I am going, but wether I get to take my OWN truck this year remains to be seen… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is looking likely that I will be taking it, after much chatting with my boss and trying to explain that it’s good advertising for the company :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have selected option 1 as it is the closest :wink:

truthfully, i havenot decided yet if i am going or not

shuttlespanker:
i have selected option 1 as it is the closest :wink:

truthfully, i havenot decided yet if i am going or not

Spanky, we all know you will be there :wink: :wink:

im not 100% on it yet, got things happening in may so need to see if ive got the cash.

wont have a truck this year though again

I shall be there over at the recovery department. Yellow and green MAN, you can’t miss it. Come and say hello if you’re passing! The beers will be readily available! :sunglasses:

Haven’t even thought about it yet but probably not.

Yep with a borrowed B Series, time to get double de-clutching. Keep an eye out for the South Lincolnshire ERF contingent as we hope to take a few.

from £74.50 (+ £1.75 booking fee)
for weekend camping, … don’t think so

will be there with cider and umbrella,probebley sat under umbrella drinking cider,im the one with the dirty truck,who needs polish when you got pies and power,

gogzy:
im not 100% on it yet, got things happening in may so need to see if ive got the cash.

Why not come down in the Tesco shunter, you would surely win best shunter at show, because it would be the only one :smiley:

Will be there hopefully, but with a very young baby hopefully,has she not been born yet

I am thinking about going, if anyone needs a driver for their truck because they are out of hours or whatever, and live in the Newark area let me know :wink:

I decided to give up my 4 weeks holiday entitlement this year to bling up my bosses truck and now he won’t pay for me to go to peterboghorror. So i’ll buy my ticket and go out siphoning the night before for the motion lotion :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

bugcos:

gogzy:

Why not come down in the Tesco shunter, you would surely win best shunter at show, because it would be the only one :smiley:

haha and it is a clean 59 plate shunter, well it was when i had it. aint been to tesco for about 4 weeks now

I will be there with my new firm Coltons from Barking. We are supposed to be having a stand to our selves this year, but we’ll see

Our 3 Scanias are meant to be there but wether they appear or not is a diff story. I for 1 won be going, too far to travel, option 3 for me although I will be attending Edinburgh Truckfest.

OVLOV JAY:
I will be there with my new firm Coltons from Barking. We are supposed to be having a stand to our selves this year, but we’ll see

They had a hell of a line up there last year, very impressive.

I might be in attendance, who knows…more to the point who cares

Wasn’t it truckfest that had mega queues to get in last year and high gate fees?

garnerlives:
I might be in attendance, who knows…more to the point who cares

me, come camp with us you gay