Truckfest Peterborough..........

zippy!:
Wasn’t it truckfest that had mega queues to get in last year and high gate fees?

yes because unanounced :imp: :imp: TEO’s were at the gates downloading driver digi cards as they passed through the enterance, if any infringments came up the FPN totals were added to the entry price… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so some drivers it cost them a couple of hundred quid to enter i heard… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i will definatley be there and did you you know showaddywaddy are the main group on sunday night now that cant be missed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:

zippy!:
Wasn’t it truckfest that had mega queues to get in last year and high gate fees?

yes because unanounced :imp: :imp: TEO’s were at the gates downloading driver digi cards as they passed through the enterance, if any infringments came up the FPN totals were added to the entry price… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so some drivers it cost them a couple of hundred quid to enter i heard… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Overtime it is then, and your ticket price just went up ten fold! :wink:

hanson:
i will definatley be there and did you you know showaddywaddy are the main group on sunday night now that cant be missed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll take my Jimmy Saville fancy dress kit then :laughing: :laughing:

Its only a fiver to take a classic in or I wouldn’t be going. Showaddywaddy is appealing but when clean showers and a decent bed are only 20 minutes away I will be on the way home as soon as the barbeque goes out!

Hope we ( Alix776,Me and Alix junior ) are coming

but if we come i will warn you for Alix junior big troubles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m there only works out at £5+ per person per night fri to tues + i paid less han the said price cause i booked in Jan :laughing:
Just look for the Fat guy with a black shirt if he answers to kitkat chunky or anything else thats me if you get a smack in the gob you got the wrong fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:
I’m there only works out at £5+ per person per night fri to tues + i paid less han the said price cause i booked in Jan :laughing:
Just look for the Fat guy with a black shirt if he answers to kitkat chunky or anything else thats me if you get a smack in the gob you got the wrong fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was it the multicoloured beard last year.

garnerlives:

hanson:

I’ll take my Jimmy Saville fancy dress kit then :laughing: :laughing:

Thats normal dress for you… :wink:

i will be there so will my mate we will be there in our magnums :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jessicas dad:

nick2008:

was it the multicoloured beard last year.

Blue hair I think…

If you book in advance do you still have to stand in a line for 2 hours to get in?

think you only que to buy tickets if you got tickets just go straight to gate

Sweeeet.

bad news people…i may pay a visit on sunday to truckfest.

is there anybody i need to avoid on the day? dont think ive upset anyone recently :exclamation: :neutral_face: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:
bad news people…i may pay a visit on sunday to truckfest.

is there anybody i need to avoid on the day? dont think ive upset anyone recently :exclamation: :neutral_face: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you should avoid hutchie, he will probably be drunk/hungover so you defo wont be able to understand him

plus hes one ugly son of a biatch

i’ll be there in me red rmc xf95 i’m tall ugly bloke can’t miss me :smiley: :smiley:

lug84:
i’ll be there in me red rmc xf95 i’m tall ugly bloke can’t miss me :smiley: :smiley:

not to be confused with SWraith who will be there in the white RMC XF95 who is also a tall ugly bloke :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

lug84:

not to be confused with SWraith who will be there in the white RMC XF95 who is also a tall ugly bloke :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I trust you will be taking Big Blue so you can complete the colours

Red, White and Blue

Semtex:

shuttlespanker:

lug84:

I trust you will be taking Big Blue so you can complete the colours

Red, White and Blue

it has not been decided if i will be in attendance as yet :wink: