Trg logistics warrington iceland

Has anyone ever worked for this agency on this contract? Just wondering what the agency are lioe if anyone has had any dealings with them??

Iceland is ish.Hard graft,heavy pallets and tight drops.
I personally wouldn’t go thru TRG. Usual agency bull,lies and more lies.Gobby office staff as well.

I dont mind the graft i like the work but have been let down by the agency before ive even had the induction im taking a wide berth on this one!

Jobs alright lad,I’d just try and go thru a better agency.
Iceland/DHL seem sound enough.

You got any idea of any other agencies that deal with them mate?

Iceland Warrington is a decent gig and you would probably have a decent shot at getting in their full time. Try and catch one of their drivers and get a contact number. Decent money, good kit, straight forward work for anybody used to retail deliveries & competent at reversing. Access to the shops isn’t that bad, compared to Co-op/One Stop type stuff.

Id love to get in there mate seems decent. Yeah i reckon ill do that hopefully catch one of there drivers tomorrow. O no i wont because im on spare :imp: :imp: :imp:

Damo_hall:
Id love to get in there mate seems decent. Yeah i reckon ill do that hopefully catch one of there drivers tomorrow. O no i wont because im on spare :imp: :imp: :imp:

Farmfoods is worth a look as well if Warrington isn’t too far for you, I know a few ex-Wiseman drivers with little experience that have gone there. £11.50ph or so. Take your CV to the gatehouse and ask for an application form, you want the Nobert Dentrassangle site across the road from place you think… M62 J9, right then right again, Leacroft Road.

Iceland Warrington have been taking on for a few months it was on a newsletter thingy in their canteen.