Tramping jobs in North west

Does anyone know of any tramping jobs in the northwest, preferably around the Manchester area

may not be available anymore but he does have a fair few wagons, new Volvos etc,
R&R Andrews tideswell,
phoned my mate the other day to offer him a job,
dint take it tho,
prefer to sit on a daf and be home were his words

Maritime are advertising.

There’s this 1 on gumtree too.

gumtree.com/p/jobs/class-1-t … 1045731185

Maritime Manchester are deffo after drivers.

Try CFT Services in Heywood. I worked for them for a while and Chris (the gaffer) is a top bloke.

Jack Richards?

Thereal-john:
Maritime Manchester are deffo after drivers.

they want to answer the phone when it rings :imp: :grimacing: :grimacing:

leigh13070:
Does anyone know of any tramping jobs in the northwest, preferably around the Manchester area

R swains @ astley :laughing: Esl trafford park :sunglasses: hadfields @ droylsden :smiley: maritime ( APPARENTLY ! ) :wink: good look, nows the time to get a good job :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Andrew Porter have an advert on jobcentre site. Based at Adlington

Try abbey think there recruiting on the logistics side

Semtex:

I’m self employed Agency… i worked 2 days for these guys the other week…never again… delivering heavy furniture without trolleys or tail lifts… to places where there might only be a female to sign for the goods - unable to assist in unloading… trailers loaded back to front i.e first drop at headboard …

And one of their guys informed me that they work for £68 a day regardless of hours worked :exclamation: Although he did say they get a bonus of around £100-£150 a week…

They always need drivers because the work/pay is … S…H…I…T…E …

Torkey:

Semtex:

I’m self employed Agency… i worked 2 days for these guys the other week…never again… delivering heavy furniture without trolleys or tail lifts… to places where there might only be a female to sign for the goods - unable to assist in unloading… trailers loaded back to front i.e first drop at headboard …

And one of their guys informed me that they work for £68 a day regardless of hours worked :exclamation: Although he did say they get a bonus of around £100-£150 a week…

They always need drivers because the work/pay is … S…H…I…T…E …

I didn’t say whether it was good or not, just answering the question of tramping jobs.

Been there and got the T shirt myself. They are better than Tetrad though

Was there se for 3 years untill recently. Yes it heavy work but you have to know how to handle the funiture. And yes it heavy work i usually go 13-15 hrs aday off as you’ll be working shop hrs usually 9-5 if out on run. Not pre 4 am starts and only running in Saturdays or out on a Sunday Sunday is a rarety though

totaljobs.com/JobSearch/JobD … s=trampers

Stobarts are also after trampers at Trafford Park

cue the abuse :grimacing: