Maritime

im thinking of applying for tramping position out of Manchester, it doesnt say anything about monies, so is there anybody that can help me on that front before i apply
thanks

don’t do it

why not,

is there anybody out there that has any info please

if its tramping m8 u get the hours in and decent truck but u sort of a number type company I had friend worked outta Northampton .on full weeks u pick up 550.600 pound depends if ur face fits and like u to run in sat morn gd luck

If it’s like Southampton be prepared for months / years of cab hopping despite the crap you will be told… “You will have your own truck in a couple of months.”

£450/ £490 basic 11 hours, then cab hopping and doing as your told :open_mouth: then run in on Saturdays to set up containers on skellies! :unamused: rather have a Jodrell bank :grimacing: stobrats of the container WORLD! :wink:

they’re like Turkish delight full of eastern promis but its just another chocolate bar don’t belive the bullcrap

There are plenty of threads on here about Maritime and on the whole quite positive, negative ones are probably from drivers they’ve sacked. My mate works for them in Felixstowe, he’s been there about 5 years, nice truck, good operator and has never complained about the money. They are getting bigger, always got new kit, so they must be doing something right?