Northwest tramping

Is there any companies that are favorable for tramping work in the northwest and who should I avoid

Northwest is a big area.

Lots of different discaplines in Haulage.

Maritime suit you?

David Bratts??

Narrow it down a bit bud :grimacing:

Lol not bracts god no. Erm I want I company who won’t run me bent. I live in St Helens and mainly done general

Malcolms at Haydock.

leeyarnold:
Is there any companies that are favorable for tramping work in the northwest and who should I avoid

Give Norberts a try in Leigh pal.

Mark Harrison
Greenfold Way
Leigh, NW WN7 3XJ
Phone: 01942 266787
Fax: 01942 266789
Email: mark.harrison@norbert-dentressangle.com

Thankyou

McBurneys Liverpool. Sawyers Birkenhead.

Sent

Abbey ? oops wash my mouth out

Can’t really help mate but you won’t get tramping with Maritime or Malcolms they’ll have you home every weekeng best you’ll get with them is 4/5 nights out per week. You could try Ralph Davies but you’ll have to travel but then if you’re tramping it won’t matter as it’ll only be once a month or so.

FLIP:
Can’t really help mate but you won’t get tramping with Maritime or Malcolms they’ll have you home every weekeng best you’ll get with them is 4/5 nights out per week. You could try Ralph Davies but you’ll have to travel but then if you’re tramping it won’t matter as it’ll only be once a month or so.

Well if he gets 4/5 nights out with either firm then that’s classed as tramping.

The nobby one is 4 on 2 off with nights out

leeyarnold:
Lol not bracts god no. Erm I want I company who won’t run me bent. I live in St Helens and mainly done general

Do you have proof Bratts run.bent.

I did agency at bratts don’t like them. Abbey been there they brought me home more and more

Dafman:

leeyarnold:

Do you have proof Bratts run.bent.

You can pm me if you want.

Bratts tend to run to the rules, but I know of at least 1 rule that they get wrong…

Go one pm me that rule

I’m of to r whitaker and son for interview

leeyarnold:
I did agency at bratts don’t like them. Abbey been there they brought me home more and more

That doesn’t mean you can accuse them of running bent.

I think it was a fair question by Dafman, if you’re going to accuse a firm of running bent, then you should have proof and not just make wild accusations that can cost jobs and reputation

I’ve never actually said they run bent I said don’t like them

leeyarnold:
I’ve never actually said they run bent I said don’t like them

leeyarnold:

Implied maybe?