Trampers wanted! Jack Richards looking

If you fancy a job with Jack Richards they’re looking for HGV CAT C+E 1 Trampers at their Fakenham & Wisbech depots.

As the website says: Motivated and reliable HGV drivers required for tramping. You must be flexible and prepared to work hard in return you will be paid well, drive a DAF XF 105 or Volvo FH 12 and become part of a great team.
Only apply for any of the above vacancies if you are prepared to work alternate Saturdays and are prepared for 4-5 nights out each week.

http://www.jackrichards.co.uk/Templates/CareersPage.aspx?p=55

Always impressed with their fleet, but as nice as it is, what sort of ££ are they on?

Ken.

Pity they arnt near me,wanna get back on tramping myself. :smiley:

only way to apply is on-line, its a funny set up, they won’t accept applications on phone or letter, i tried it, downloaded the application and medical forms, spent 40 minutes filling them out, but sending back on-line it just wouldn’t do it and when i tried to save the information to send later, it cleared both forms completely clean, would of liked to of worked for them but gave it up, what happened to a good old telephone call :smiley:

if they can’t talk to you on the phone to sort out a job, then they arn’t worth working for.
i’m a person, not a number or an online form.

2 GARROOD DRIVE
INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
FAKENHAM
NORFOLK, NR21 8NN
TELEPHONE (01328) 863111
FAX (01328) 851026

limeyphil:
if they can’t talk to you on the phone to sort out a job, then they arn’t worth working for.

I sort of agree with you Phil. It’s a bit arrogant. But then again I would’ve thought they probably get so many wannabes calling them, they’d need someone full time just answering the phone.

And maybe they’re interested in the drivers who show a bit of initiative and get round their own restrictions…

Their gear always looks professional, and that’s a big plus for me.

I know they had to take a pay cut a while ago when the so called ression started.
Tonyb

EastAnglianTrucker:

limeyphil:

I sort of agree with you Phil. It’s a bit arrogant. But then again I would’ve thought they probably get so many wannabes calling them, they’d need someone full time just answering the phone.

And maybe they’re interested in the drivers who show a bit of initiative and get round their own restrictions…

Their gear always looks professional, and that’s a big plus for me.

There are many jobs where you have to phone and leave your details on an answerphone. They then send you an application form.(if you’re lucky)

I applied online and got a reply and interview within about four days. Much better result than many other companies.

They have been looking for drivers for a while as they have ditched their,how can I put this delicately,non english driver policy.Alledgedly,so i have heard,don’t sue me if this is incorrect.

disgo:
They have been looking for drivers for a while as they have ditched their,how can I put this delicately,non english driver policy.Alledgedly,so i have heard,don’t sue me if this is incorrect.

Didn’t Turners of Soham do something similar? Alledgedly!
‘Crazytrucker’

mate of mine is starting on there shortly, sounds like quite a good number

does anybody know wot the pay is on richards??cheers :smiley:

:smiley:

hothow:

Some of these

and maybe one of these if you’re really good

:laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

hothow:

Some of these

and maybe one of these if you’re really good

:laughing: :laughing:

Can you make mine a deepfried battered one■■? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: