Training places in Wolverhampton

Hi All

I’m currently doing agency driving in 7.5 tonners up here in Scotland,But shall be moving down to Wolverhampton in 6 weeks time as the wife has a new job down there., Can anyone recomend anywhere good for taking my class c??

And has anyone got any reccomendations for agencys to register with down there?? as I still need to find a job

cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew, Welcome to TruckNet.

Try this link

centraltransporttraining.co.uk/

I haven’t used them myself but they advertise in our local paper (Express&Star)
I think there’s a guy on these forums who is doing or going to do his training with them, I’ll try to find his post for you.

Also try this for agency work
rdsrecruit.co.uk/

There is a Doctor in Wolves who does cheaper medicals than a GP will charge, if you need one. I’ll dig out his number for you too, at the weekend.

Wolves is my home town so if you need any help, just shout.

I also have a contact at an agency in Telford, If that’s any use to you.

Hope this helps
All the best, and Good luck.

Kate

Cheers Kate

would be a great help if you can find the docs number :slight_smile: and the agency in Telford aswell

Andrew

hi AndyMacG and welcome to TruckNet :smiley:
sorry cant help with wolves :blush: but it looks like Kates
on the ball.
good luck with the move and finding work mate.

Cheers mate

good luck with the move to wolves,they speak a funny lingo up there which you will soon pick up.

a good agency that i have worked for is
TRS (transport recruitment services) ltd
2 New Street,
Bridgetown,
Cannock,Staffs.
WS11 0DD
TEL 01543 500705
FAX 01543 500214
EMAIL Sales@trsonline.co.uk

AndyMacG:
Cheers Kate

would be a great help if you can find the docs number :slight_smile: and the agency in Telford aswell

Andrew

The Number for Doctor Hill is 07802 690 896.
He does ‘out of hours’ appointments, including evenings and Saturdays. His place is on the A449 Fordhouses area of Wolverhampton, just a couple of minutes from the M54 J2. He also holds appointments in Shrewsbury.

The agency in Telford is called Proactive Personnel
01952 52 52 52
Speak to Tony.

Hope it helps.

Thanks again Kate

and thanks mark

shall give the agencys a ring tommorrow morn just found out I’m working nights this week

Andrew