Looking for work near Wolverhampton

Hi all, anyone know anywhere to try around Wolves? I’m zbed with agencies now. I’ve tried a few companies nearby and got no’s (one mentioned Class 2 work but with 3 nights out a week).

Don’t mind doing Class 2 or 1. Class 1 is still fresh and I am 20 so this limits job opportunities somewhat. Not afraid of graft/steel/tanks. No nights out would be a bonus.

And with that list, is there even anything left?

Tried Culina ?

DPD down the road a few mile.

Aspray Transport
Mainline
Kays
Royal Mail - although this is via an agency
Yodel Wednesbury, which is by Tesco just off the Keyway
Blakemore at Willenhall
Squires

I’ll add some more when I’ve had a think

Also pound land in Willenhall and Bilston
Blakemore in Darlaston as well.
Night freight in Willenhall and will need more once the hub in essington is open

Will ask around to see what I can see

Thanks for the reponses. Tried K and they’ve got nothing. The agency who manages the Royal Mail drivers is managed by my girlfriends cousin. Not a terribly helpful man last time we went looking for work (we were young and unemployed looking for warehouse work. Never heard from the agency…).

The rest I’ll be on to tomorrow. Thanks guys.

I work for pound land for my sins,transport office number is 0121 526 8336.

I’ve done a few shifts in poundland not a bad place, most drivers there are a good laugh to.

Daytrunker:

Cheers. Worked for Poundland a couple of times on the agency on rigids. You blokes do some very hard work. Blokes in the waiting room were a good laugh and even asked me if I wanted a drink from the machine! :open_mouth: Can’t imagine tipping an artic-full.

htmldude:

Daytrunker:

Cheers. Worked for Poundland a couple of times on the agency on rigids. You blokes do some very hard work. Blokes in the waiting room were a good laugh and even asked me if I wanted a drink from the machine! :open_mouth: Can’t imagine tipping an artic-full.

Or a decker full with 48 pallets,pop sugar bleach all the fun stuff you know when you get back you have done a days work