Training in aberdeen

hi all any one know of any good training companies in aberdeen and how it’ll cost for class 2 training

p.s. is ian footte? still on the go

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:
I know you are a 7.5 tonner driver but things are a little different to pass the DSA test.
PS - have an assessment first as you can already drive a truck of similar size.

To book any LGV training I suggest the trainee-to-be, visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Using the site Search facility at the top of this page and putting the words TRAINING AND ABERDEEN - may turn up some recommendations. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: - I found 18 matches - look out for the one by SuperLez

I know you are a 7.5 tonner driver but things are a little different to pass the DSA test.
PS - have an assessment first as you can already drive a truck of similar size.

Hi rog maybe you might be able to answer this ?

I drove a 7.5 tonner for agency it had a little bed and a extended wheelbase,
parking up for my bacon butty.
A driving school Class 2 wagon parked next to me.

It was at least a foot shorter than my cab,
Be it,that it was a bit chunkier and taller.

So here comes the Question
Are 7.5 tonners similar in Length (sometimes even longer ) than Class 2,s ?

thanks rog did training about 5 years ago with ian foot? but failed the test twice and never quite managed to get around to it a gain but with a bit of persuasion my current employer might put me through.
ive already booked the theory and hazzard perception tests (50 bleedin Quid)