Which driving school choose in Scotland?

Hello

I would go to driving school but I do not know which one to choose I live in Aberdeen Scotland If you know someone please give information

thanks

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

Hi!
If you live in Aberdeen there’s not much options.
To be exact over here is only three trainers.
Whytes, Aberdeen Training Services and another one.
I choose Aberdeen Training Services.
Quite often see both of them on roads an to be honest
another one looks quite bad. I mean training vehicle.
Already done my Class2 couple of weeks ago.
On November 11 starting Class1.
So.
Training + Test = 1015
DCPC -200
Of corurse there is Trainers in Shire. That’s up to you.
It’s easier to drive on roads where you know every pothole :smiley:
Mario :wink:

My work put me through C licence last year with Aberdeen Training Services. In fact they use them (well, him, it’s a one man operation) for all their C and C+E training as well as driver assessments. My experience was very positive - well maintained vehicle and a very professional trainer (many years of LGV driving under his belt as well as being an experienced trainer) and I passed first time.
Can’t comment on price as I didn’t pay it myself - but if I progress to doing C+E training I won’t be looking anywhere else to do it.

Many thanks for your opinion and see you on the road :slight_smile:

Really rate Kenny Bannan at Angus HGV Training. He works you really hard but gets results.
I think he is a bit cheaper than most and a really good bloke.

I you don’t mind travelling Alex McAra near Perth. Highly recommended :smiley:

i done mine with c.t.t.s in bathgate really good trainers, still keep in touch with me almost 3 years after passing test, helped me find work when first passed, recommended me for a job last month i didn’t even apply for and really good prices, defo recommend them to anybody worth booking yourself into a hotel for a week

I am also looking for a driving school which can provide me Truck license QLD. Please advice if anyone know? I have found many but nothing satisfied me yet.

Edgar3:
I am also looking for a driving school which can provide me Truck license QLD. Please advice if anyone know? I have found many but nothing satisfied me yet.

Where are you based :question: :question: as this seem to be New South Wales in Australia not UK

Hello everyone. I am looking assistance for finding Accredited Driver Training to pursue my car driving. Does anybody have been to driving school? Please share suggestions with me.

Jan_09:
Hello everyone. I am looking assistance for finding Accredited Driver Training to pursue my car driving. Does anybody have been to driving school? Please share suggestions with me.

Think you will find that is in Queensland Australia not the UK which is where we are based