LGV / HGV Instructors in Aberdeen area?

Arite everyone!

First of all, I want to say what a superb site this is - the amount of quality information on here is amazing.

I stay in Aberdeen and would like to take my class C sometime this year (mabye spring). I have passed my medical and passed both parts of the theory. I’ve been reading this site for a long while but I’m struggling on who to choose to take the training with.

At the moment, the training folk I can find listed in the Aberdeen area are Ian Foote (Over 20 yrs experience in professional training), Aberdeen Training Services in Balmedie and HIDAT in Stonehaven. I understand John Gilbert has ceased trading a while ago, which is a pity.

If anyone has any information, advice or recommendations then it would be much appreciated before I start getting on the old dog and bone.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Aberdeenangus.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome aberdeenangus :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GENERAL DRIVING TIPS BEFORE STARTING LGV C TRAINING (Link)

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pics

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

BEFORE you book your training, READ THIS… - I suggest the trainee-to-be visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Recommended LGV training schools

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is this country short of drivers ?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

aberdeenangus:
passed both parts of the theory.

WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: Hi Aberdeenangus, WELCOME. :grimacing:

And…

CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV theory test :smiley: :smiley: