Trailer wanted

Anyone selling a reasonable Tri axle on air curtainsider, 9’ 6" minimum appeture?

I heard on the grapevine last week that a suffolk based haulier ‘Richard Rankin’, has ceased trading. They had quite a few nice looking curtainsiders. looked about 18 - 24 months old. Think they were schmitz.

I guess that they will be auctioned off in the not too distant future. Will keep my eyes peeled for you.

what sort of money you looking to spend mate? i think theres a firm in the steelworks that’ll be selling some off shortly.

As litle as possible obviously, but you do get what you pay for right?! I have been offered a '97 Cartwright (I know nothing about these trailers) fully refurbished for £8750, but I would’nt mind something less up together, say around £5K or less.
As for Richard Rankin going out of business, thats sad. They were offering me dedicated sub contract work a couple of months ago, glad I didn’t take it now.

My mates working for a company called Tees Valley trailers, ex owner driver, he’s a sound bloke, but this is just a lead not a recomendation, here’s a link http://www.teesvalleytrailers.com/

Thanks for all your help guys, but I’ve bought one today.