Not Much…

I got £275 clear for class 2 work. 50 hours a week. Bathgate

As I said…not much…

Edward Teller:
As I said…not much…

finished a class 2 job 4 weeks ago was getting £680 TOPLINE HOME EVREY NIGHT
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
moved onto better things :laughing:

rik25:
whts the average salary for class 2 driver in central scotland

most class 2 jobs are now salaried i read your post on the newbiee sight
you might be better of with a tipper company if its the money/hours you want youll never get a decent wage working hiab for a builders merchant
but as the hours you work are office hours :laughing: you need a job where you can get your 69 hours a week most of which will be poa :wink: on the tacho

rik25:
whts the average salary for class 2 driver in central scotland

In my last job it was 7.50 /h (360 p/w).

Now I am in recruitment process to two companies, both over 8 per hour.

Agency rates starts from 7.00

Seen offers up to 10.00 per hour (plant haulage), 9.36 (greggs nightshift), 9:00 (frozen foods deliveries).

Probably get better rates in Warsaw Orifice why dont you try.

Poznan rates are brill just now,give them a try.
www.getbacktopoland.com

This thread is about rates in Scotland, not in Poland. But I understand, that you got this opportunity to discuss other options. You can be frustrated, as it can be hard for you, to earn 7 per hour (as some of you, big friends of Poland, wrote earlier, that he’s earning 6.80 only)… You can’t move to Scotland, as they already hate you (and I see why). So why not try Poland? It’s much more english-friendly country and there is so big shortage of drivers. Also, as I already heard there, polish drivers are bad, so maybe even you got chance to find job there for this famous polish wages? Good luck.

I get £6.85 per hour with Agency in Fife

32.4k. last year ,. Overnights and expenses were over and above wages. I Average 50 to 60 hours per week .

Small (2 trucks) family firm based in central Scotland . We mostly haul our own goods but still occasionally do general haulage work. Both vehicles are fitted with large cranes, I also occasionally pull a drag trailer.

Ok that’s enough - Scania 245 and Omagh, I asked you to give it a rest in the Bank Holiday thread! but this is just descending into a stupid argument !

those posts have been removed .

scania245:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

680 on class 2 ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what the [zb] were you hauling?

uranium?

i’ve never seen anything above 8 an hour (hiab) or 9 an hour (adr), with the sole exception of greggs nightshift. otherwise 7 basic is as good as it gets, 7.50 if you’re lucky. i know - it’s pish

nice try,jb :wink:

smile!:

scania245:

680 on class 2 ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what the [zb] were you hauling?

uranium?

i’ve never seen anything above 8 an hour (hiab) or 9 an hour (adr), with the sole exception of greggs nightshift. otherwise 7 basic is as good as it gets, 7.50 if you’re lucky. i know - it’s pish

nice try,jb :wink:

if youve got your ADR tanks pm me jobs goining :wink: i can keep the job for you no probs ADRclass 2 in tanks required

as for wether you can do the job :wink:

much appreciated scanny :laughing:

i dont have an ADR though. how do you go about getting one? often contemplated it…

scania245:
as for wether you can do the job :wink:

Are you here purely to irritate :question: