class 2 salary

anybody shed some light?? and the better types of jobs to aim for? thanks

£6.5 ph registar with some agencies in your area

“going rate” around here seems to be about £7/hr, well, anywhere between £6.50 and £8 with agencies but it varies a lot - as a rough guide, the more manual work you do or the more drops in a day (or both) the more you’ll get, and the quicker you’ll ■■■■ your back…

Agencies round here got class 2 work advertised £8-£9hr, really depends on area and as above manual work involved, the £9hr job round here is lifting gas bottles all day

I’m working for jays transport in the sw, the C basic is £345/45hrs. Plus overtime. I’m on £390/45hrs as I hold a C+E, but I leave on Thursday to transfer to R T Keedwell, basic is lower but has better wages as it’s tramping.

I like tipper work ,would say steer clear of laundry ,food service and furniture delivery work.Manpower often recruit for Royal Mail work about this time of year.God pay on night shift,lots of B,S,though.

alamcculloch:
I like tipper work ,would say steer clear of laundry ,food service and furniture delivery work.Manpower often recruit for Royal Mail work about this time of year.God pay on night shift,lots of B,S,though.

I would echo this, been doing food service work for 18 monts and have had enough so its back on the bendys for me :smiley:

Anywhere between £7 and £12 an hour round here. Depends on days/nights/commuting distance.
If there’s any handballing nonsense involved, I usually use a crane for that. :smiley: