Top Gear or Football

Jeremy thought everyone would be watching football well I wasn’t,cars every time.

Armagedon:
Jeremy thought everyone would be watching football well I wasn’t,cars every time.

What football is that then ?

huns yellow pages :wink: [mate said zb the football,prefers to look at the yellow pages :confused: ], THOUGHT ID HAVE A BUTCHERS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
ITS ALRIGHT LUV, IM JUST DOING THE BANKS BE DOWN SOON :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

ROG:

Armagedon:

What football is that then ?

World Cup Final

Spain v Holland

Been out to the cinema to watch Predators, excellent by the way, but got back to see the best bit if T.G. loved the Camaro, American muscle cars everytime.
Now watching a bunch of overpayed promma donnas diving around like they`re competing for an olypic gold.

Top Gear every time.

Watched the footy tuned over for TOP GEAR then back to footy :sunglasses:

Kissball(sorry soccer) is for the girls.Proper World Cup is next year ,then to be held in England in 2015.Will be back for that one as long as I’m still breathing.

Top Gear has really been losing its touch this past couple of seasons. With the exception of the specials they’ve done (Vietnam, Iceland, North Pole, Bolivia, Japan, Africa), I think the rest of the shows are pretty [zb] and it’s the same old crap repeated week after week. Even though I’m a big Clarkson fan I’m rapidly getting to the point of not even bothering to watch the programme anymore. :frowning:

Why does it have to be an either or? With things like Sky+ and BBC iPlayer you can watch the live event then watch Top Gear surely?

And another utterly [zb] episode tonight. No substance whatsoever. :angry: Can’t believe I wasted an hour of my life watching it.

I’m usually a big top gear fan but I’ve got to agree with Rob I thought tonights show was pish.
I just hope the live show at the NEC in november is a bit better as I’ve just bought a couple of overpriced tickets for me and the boy,sort of a late 18th birthday present .