Top Gear?

Did anyone see the final episode of Top Gear last night? More specifically the last 15 minutes? Absolutely epic! Surely the best episode ever made.

Yeah ok, maybe a lot of that stuff is merely assembled in Britain rather than made here, but nonetheless it was stirring stuff. Is someone after a knighthood maybe?

Couldn’t agree more it was brilliant a true testimony to British engineering

The best I’ve seen for a good while.Good cars and info with a little bit of buffoonery :smiley: .Excellent ending,but a shame the BBC chose to show ‘Das Auto’ immediately afterwards. :frowning:

This country needs talking up… NOT down…Good for them and yes its amazing what is made or assembled here.

I remember hearing we are still in the top 10 (number 5 i think) of countries that export manufactured products around the world.

It was a fantastic tribute to Britain, we may not manufacture the heavy stuff any longer but we still lead the world in Assembly and Vehicle Technology.

Although James May mentioned the Triumphs as they overtook him, and there was a shot of a lone Norton, they never mentioned Motorbikes and the racing teams that base themselves in the UK

I was so impressed with that Range Rover Sport on the hill climb and Donington Park. That was some effort. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did they mention HATO again■■? :laughing:

It gave me goosebumps and made me feel proud to be British.

According to Chris Evans, Clarkson sent him a hate filled and vitriolic text regarding the Beebs scheduling of the German car thing straight after Top Gear. To say he wasn’t amused is probably an understatement.

while it was good is anyone else finding it a bit repetative i enjoy the show but its all a bit same old same old and hamster always seems to be shouting

cliffton 27:
while it was good is anyone else finding it a bit repetative i enjoy the show but its all a bit same old same old and hamster always seems to be shouting

^^^^^ this

Did you see the daf xf lined up on the mall!