Tonights the night

well tonight at 9pm on itv is the police camera action episode involving lorries,wonder how gethin will portray this one,presumably in a bad light just to make a tv show… :unamused:

presumably in a bad light just to make a tv show…

:laughing: :laughing: you think :question: :bulb:

Let me type , word for word , what the Sky Info synopsis is for the programme

" When lorries become lethal …with 20 percent of lorry drivers admitting to falling asleep at the wheel , Gethin Jones examines why lorries are among the biggest killers on our roads "

Prepare to have rotten fruit hurled at you tomorrow on the country’s highways and by-ways :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

he struggles to drive a car so no doubt when he pretends he can drive a truck (in a simulator i believe)he will let the public know how dangerous truck drivers are.he will also have wanna be celeb p c ■■■■ angus at his side to fuel the fire

Prepare to have rotten fruit hurled at you tomorrow on the country’s highways and by-ways :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
[/quote]

[/quote]
I get that most days,for some reason people get upset with me when they see live chickens in the trays on the trailer :open_mouth:

Gusset Jones is a right boring tw…onk :smiley:

He is enough to send anyone to sleep, I’ll try and watch it all without nodding off.

Parked the caravan in Watford gap tonight and can’t get a tv signal, is it on iPlayer?

i was going to say prepare for even more abuse than normal tomorrow, but youve beat me to it. Its definatly going to be bad for us, as i beleive its the final show in the programme as well, so they will be aiming to go with a bang. I cant stand that ■■■ who presents the show either.

How can the statistic of 20% of drivers asleep at the wheel possibly be true.unless it includes sleeper cab users.

alamcculloch:
How can the statistic of 20% of drivers asleep at the wheel possibly be true.unless it includes sleeper cab users.

thats apparently 72500 drivers.

wheres as if it was car drivers it would be closer to 6 million

Might be wrong but i thought its on tommorow ,Thursday 9pm ITV. :confused:

its on right now, btu the opening credits give you what the show is gonna be like

i didnt know doing 95kph was illegal

What a surprise, its our favourite hypocrite PC Angus Nairn.

hes a ■■■■ so is the guy presenting it.

Has scania sponsored this programme? Every truck in it has been a scania lol

Did they just show the truckers rest on the A5 J12 M6. Here come all the stories :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

can someone please tell me what make the first 5 trucks pulled were in the program?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:
Has scania sponsored this programme? Every truck in it has been a scania lol

And yet again he is targeting irish transport firms :frowning:

do you think night driving with the interior light on will catch on

The phase “shooting fish in a barrel” springs to mind…

P.S. was it me or

A)the tax disc in the truck he was driving ran out 31 12 09■■? :open_mouth:

B)he pulled into Chievley services but walked into Jacks cafe on the A5 at Towcester ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: