Tonights the night

Conor:
What a surprise, its our favourite hypocrite PC Angus Nairn.

be careful criticising good old aberdeen angus as some of us did the same some months ago and our posts were deemed “out of order” because he was raising money for soldiers even though he was doing good he’s still a victimising ■■■■ as he “only” pulls trucks

Gethin is just so irritating coming a very close 2nd to Angus–he is a total ■■■■

mb14:
Gethin is just so irritating coming a very close 2nd to Angus–he is a total ■■■■
x2

Theres only one solution put it ALL on the railways ban lorries forever !!!

No more accidents caused by sleepless lorry drivers.

What a load of old tosh.

Build decent ■■■■■■■ truckstops then drivers could get to sleep, build a huge big feild in every town for fridge drivers to sleep with each others engi9nes rattling.

This whole program is so anti truck it’s unreal ,half the footage is from the usa.

Do you think gethin ■■■■■■ in a bottle or Had a zb in a carrier bag for that proper trucker experience?

was that a guest appearance from jonnie vegas

How can a unladen truck be 44 ton ?

Is it time for this?.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61158&p=736651&hilit=+documentary#p736651

I think so if anyone wants to do it ill edit it just say it.

jammymutt:
Is it time for this?.

yea i think so.

it looks like its illegal to carry a knife in your truck. great so we can cook for ourselfs?

i wonder how many complaints ofcom will get from angry people after this load of crap.

i noticed he (gethin) was driving a class 2 from here…

easyashgv.co.uk/

bet they let him do it for free just for the advertising… :unamused:

viewerservices@itv.comviewerservices@itv.com; my complaint has been filed.

least they did a bit on some of t he crap we have to put up with with hijackings etc

gogzy:

jammymutt:
Is it time for this?.

yea i think so.

it looks like its illegal to carry a knife in your truck. great so we can cook for ourselfs?

do me a favour Gogzy, that was not a cooking knife :unamused:

what a one sided crock of crud

Yeah they did a little bit on it but lets be honest, we weren’t painted in a good light at all were we? Definitely time for a documentary of our own, even if its only done on YouTube or our own website to start with, someone needs to let people know how it really is!

I like the fact his ending statement was ‘as long as theres a human behind the wheel of a hgv theres always the risk of a catastrophe around the corner’
WHAT A [ZB]…

Not many surprises there then another t.v program that reports in a bias way, plenty of b/s featured on that like the car that got cut up, or should i say that’s what they wanted us to believe, but i bet that idiot in the car had been sat at the back wheels for ages as they do, if your gonna overtake something then do it a quickly as safely and quickly as possible not crawl past a truck in your car !!!

Just the usual anti truck rubbish and as someone said how many of the crashes are from the usa.
If they are so worried about drivers how about putting reasonably priced travelodge style hotels on every service area rather than having to sleep in a tin box with people swapping trailers or a fridge running four foot from there pillow all night.
In my opinion the current tacho laws dont always help in getting proper rest as you can start at say seven or eight o clock on monday morning and be starting at one am on friday and your tacho is legal but your sleep is all over the shop.