Tomorrow

These are my instructions for tomorrow,can anyone translate:grin: my usual planning personal is on his hols. Pin and name changed for security reasons.:sunglasses:

Hallo Rupert,
Â
After unloading in flint
Loading lostock  limpens ref 04.098   loadingnumber 3070000553/101   → akzo  - dis -connect killingholme
Than connect trailer 1056                 L1056        —O/ref: 32150142/8-PIN:2113   ofloading in blackburg      15u ok?

Yeah, got it. Don’t know where Blackburg is though, sounds like its in the Netherlands. Double check before you get on the boat :smiley:

It’s in code.
What it actually says is -
Have rest of the week off, we will pay you £5000 & your truck will be washed & valeted ready for your return, when we will award you with a 100% wage rise.

10-08:
Yeah, got it. Don’t know where Blackburg is though, sounds like its in the Netherlands. Double check before you get on the boat :smiley:

I think it’s spelt wrong it should be Blacksburg which is in Virginia, USA but i’m not sure what time that boat leaves.

You left out the bit about these instruction will self destruct, or eat them when read, and kill all whom you divulge this information too. I’m looking over my shoulder from now on, he’s a commie spy :wink:

bald bloke:

10-08:

I think it’s spelt wrong it should be Blacksburg which is in Virginia, USA but i’m not sure what time that boat leaves.

1763 AD?

After many hours of scientific study, I`ve managed to decipher this bit

Shoshaye:
15u ok?

Is you OK?

bald bloke:

10-08:

Lol it’s a good job it’s not my first day,it’ll be Blackburg before 15.00 i think.:astonished:

What your saying Ben is you got an easy day again.

Im finding it hard to deal with the pressure Dan, Shall i load now or tomorrow morning? just can’t cope8-)

martinviking:
It’s in code.
What it actually says is -
Have rest of the week off, we will pay you £5000 & your truck will be washed & valeted ready for your return, when we will award you with a 100% wage rise.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shoshaye:
Im finding it hard to deal with the pressure Dan, Shall i load now or tomorrow morning? just can’t cope8-)

Problem is when you load it today think i will just do a bit more then you end up tipping it and on and on and on then its a new day.

Shoshaye:
These are my instructions for tomorrow,can anyone translate:grin: my usual planning personal is on his hols. Pin and name changed for security reasons.:sunglasses:

Hallo Rupert,
Â
After unloading in flint
Loading lostock  limpens ref 04.098   loadingnumber 3070000553/101   → akzo  - dis -connect killingholme
Than connect trailer 1056                 L1056        —O/ref: 32150142/8-PIN:2113   ofloading in blackburg      15u ok?

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: that would be tip flint, :confused: :confused: reload lostock at limpens for delivery at akzo in killingholme :confused: :confused: leave trailer there and pick up other trailer :confused: :confused: and take to tip blackburn
i’ll pay you 15 hours is that ok ? :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

i would defo check first!!!

It’s tip Flint then load at Lostock Northwich,drop it at Killingholme and pick one up for Blackburn,i really don’t know what the last bit means. Blackburn is 24 hour,so I’ll get there whenever.

Filled a complaints form in cos they got my clean lorry dirty while loading at lostock,and had to drive through the shower.:astonished: