Toll cost thru France to Malaga

whats the average cost of tolls going thru France and Spain to Malaga ? doin some quotes and not been in it for a while now kind of out of sync !!

whats the cost of fuel per litre in France now and Spain ? Also Germany ?

cheers

Shipping Caen Routier, its about 100 euros to Irun then in Spain i just trail down the old roads except for the compulsary bits so thats abour another 30 euros.
The fuel prices in france is 1.10Euro that we are paying on Esso, the pump prices are 1.25Euro so thats about 60p to 65p a litre ex Vat the price in Spain is just under .90 Euros there is a website somewhere that gives the exact prices.

Check this out .It usually gives all the info including cash traps.
viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ … irections#

If you are going to malaga it would be worth running to Gibralter for fuel and ■■■■.
Fuel 52p per litre.
■■■■ £10.50 per 200.

Ben said

Fuel 52p per litre.
■■■■ £10.50 per 200.

The fuel no problem but the ■■■■ are only 200 allowed in to Spain from Gib and the checks coming out are quite thorough unless you can hide them :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

klunk is pretty much spot on to the euro - just checked one of our cherbourg to malaga trips from 2 weeks ago (not wide for a change so he could use autoroutes)

he’s also right about the ■■■■ but they didn’t USED to check in the neck of your trailer under the oily chains and dogs, nor unroll your wet dirty flysheets :wink:

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Ben said

Fuel 52p per litre.
■■■■ £10.50 per 200.

The fuel no problem but the ■■■■ are only 200 allowed in to Spain from Gib and the checks coming out are quite thorough unless you can hide them :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

You can go into Gib with a unit with no problems then ? or do you have to go thru the compound there and declare your reasons ? Only been thru in a car.

Routier wrote

You can go into Gib with a unit with no problems then ? or do you have to go thru the compound there and declare your reasons ? Only been thru in a car.

Don;t know about unit only for fuel that might be a problem if you you could do this there would be a hellova que of trucks waitin to get in .
i only got fuel when i tipped in gib and that was a farce getting in and out took a full day i don,t think the Spaniards acnowledge that gibralter is there ,its not even signposted in Spain.
Might have improved now it was 3 years ago i did it and the fuel was 35p a litre:)

theres about 4 tolls on the new motorway to gibralter from benalmedina too, not sure how much for lorrys.