Help on Spain please

I used to do Spain back in the 80’s, but having not been there driving that is since 86, could anyone tell me what the tolls are for a 4 axle wagon = drag from Calais to Malaga, and from Cherbourge to Malaga, one way will do, shortest route, running light. Or is there a web site I could go to. Any help would be very much appreciated. I know I can use the nationals but I need to know the top cost if you know what I mean.

Thanks.DD6

For France ; www.autoroutes.fr

Thanks Kerbut.

For Spain you can get away with les than 50 euros by taking the national up from Irun to Pamplona then from Pamplona aotorway to Castejon and then national via Agreda and Medinacelli and then the A2 to Madrid and then the usual route down from Madrid, a lot faster than using any toll roads

Vascoingles… thanks, thats good to know, although i may have deliveries and collection from Barcelona to Malaga, I just would like the worst case scenario for peace of mind. while I’m on the subject of Spain, I used to find that not all Motorway Services took DKV is that still the case?

dieseldog6:
Vascoingles… thanks, thats good to know, although i may have deliveries and collection from Barcelona to Malaga, I just would like the worst case scenario for peace of mind. while I’m on the subject of Spain, I used to find that not all Motorway Services took DKV is that still the case?

Not everywhere takes it no, check out their web site there should be a list on there somewhere, apart from the fact you don’t want to use the motorway services (toll) anyway they are far too dear

DKV is accepted in repsol, campsa and petronor services as it is the same as solred account you might find some bp and agip that accept but no guarantee
as far as peages from irun to malaga you only pay from pamplona to cintruenigo about 3 euros the rest of the trip is free

Thanks for the replies, thats been a great help.

If you are planning to travel west from malaga to algercerias direction,avoid the congestion,and resort towns,motorway will save a lot of time.

What abut the new pay motorways around madrid, are any of those worth paying for ?

Ex Haulier:
What abut the new pay motorways around madrid, are any of those worth paying for ?

I would say only if you are around Madrid during the rush hour

Madrid toll road ok if national is blocked with an accident or trying to get tipped last thing before the warehouse closes for the night.