today

on Saturday, the 10 of january of 2009 at 9:56PM, Bigger Birdie had the task of announcing that my dad had passed away due to the injurys sustained on the 8 of jan as a result of his truck hit a tree,
in the days after that happened we were (and still are) touched by all of the kind comments left by people of this fourm, to this day we don’t know what happened and what caused the crash, but we do know that he was a well respected, and welcome member of the trucknet site as well as many others, and we will all miss him still a year after he went

and what did hit it home was that scanialady142 had to announce that another bentons driver also died this week due to a road accident this week on the 6th at louth, i have passed my regardes to mel’s family through bentons
andrew bates had to deal with both cases and as he said to me “we (bentons) have lost 2 very good and safe driver within the space of a year”.

i never did know how well respected dad was at benton brothers and in the trucking community

thank you all for you support

You have my deepest sympathy fella.

Well put Phillip. “Philgor” son of the late Andy Gormanly (Dratsabasti) :frowning: :frowning: Gone but not forgotten.

Condolences also to the family of the Benton.s driver who died last Wednesday.

I hope the job,s still going OK Phil. Best Wishes to you and the rest of Andy,s Family.