toby 123abc

Toby , have you ever thought about writing a truckers manual ,ive got 22yrs experience doing most work and your knowledge blows my socks off ,especially euro ,i bet u have done more miles in reverse than i have ,none of its rubbish either .much respect ,ps how old are u 100yrs old :smiley:

Are you and Toby on the same ward :question: :open_mouth:

Toby123abc is one of my favourite posters on TruckNet.

im not takin the mick ,i have never know a bloke with that much knowledge or memory , and i work with some stonkers ,hes a star :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think you’ll find that what Toby comes out with can easily be found at the touch of a button through google etc.I may be totally wrong, but i have always had him down as a fantasist who drives a little van for a motor spares company.

I think that you will also find that the stuff Toby comes out with can be found on the ground in a field containing bulls :laughing:

Only kidding Tobes :wink:

i love how the op has been a member 2 days and has already joined in with the slagging off

Harry Monk:

He reminds me of a lorry driving Karl Pilkington.

I’m pretty sure he does drive a lorry for a large Shepton Mallet based company.

I’m still waiting to hear about his trip to Thailand.

bigbeefy:
i love how the op has been a member 2 days and has already joined in with the slagging off

It didn’t read like he was slagging anyone off to me. For the record, if I was weekended somewhere there are a number of posters I’d like to get stuck with, Toby being one of the foremost.

I can tell you that his posts about Portugal and Spain are quite accurate, maybe a bit too optimistic at looking on the bright side of being weekended in the middle of nowhere with his pushbike,lol!!

Toby has definitely done a bit around the med, he gets a bit carried away at the keyboard at times, but he always does it in good spirit.

He would be good entertainment on a weekender for sure :wink:

LeedsChris:
I think you’ll find that what Toby comes out with can easily be found at the touch of a button through google etc.I may be totally wrong, but i have always had him down as a fantasist who drives a little van for a motor spares company.

you wouldn’t find out on Google at all :sunglasses: some of us have worked for a living! :laughing: log books, frisbee, digi, Middle East and Europe too :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: ask him about the paella at aranda de deuro! :wink: can give you the trots after 54 bottles of San Miguel cerveza! :laughing: shell garage toilets/ showers gets a hammering over a weekend :smiley:

Knows his way around and was honest about going to Maroc as a tourist.

Toby is TruckNet Legend! I only come onto this forum to look for hist posts and have a good ole chuckle. :smiley:
Keep it up Tobes! :smiley:

Harry Monk:

Toby is my favorite poster on trucknet!

Has anyone ever met the legend ?

Is he Toby1234abc’s brother?

Rhythm Thief:
Is he Toby1234abc’s brother?

I was just thinking the same

Toby is without doubt one if the most entertaining posters on here.