hello

hello everyone,new member today so be gentle.

Hello seth, welcome to the mad house.Join in with the fun.

Hi Seth,
Good to have you on Trucknet, feel free to add your comments on any of the threads.
Cheers Dave.

Greetings,Seth.
Welcome.You’ve come to the right place as this site contains a wealth of knowledge about our trade.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Regards,900x20. :smiley:

Hiya welcome Seth…ever seen a guy bigJ with a 8 cylinder Gardner have you… its a bit mad on truck net.
i thought i get a word in fast just in case…
John

3300John:
Hiya welcome Seth…ever seen a guy bigJ with a 8 cylinder Gardner have you… its a bit mad on truck net.
i thought i get a word in fast just in case…
John

thats gone straight over my head

which town you from,do you still work,welcome,keith :wink:

keith 2:

from yorkshire keith ,43yrs old still work m8

seth 70:

keith 2:

I am a leeds lad,now back to been a sparky for Volvo trucks,53 an still at it :unamused: keith

With a name like Seth, you just HAD to come from Yorkshire!
Which Riding, Owd Lad? You see some of us are still living in the Olden Days on this thread. Shovel another couple o’ lumps o’ coal on t’Sentinel as tha comes past!
And by now you will have realised that most of us like a bit of banter. And if you’re interested in joining the Guy Big J/8-cylinder Spotters’ Club, a glance at the “Guy” and “Bewick Transport” threads will prompt you as to where to send your subs.
And just in passing, I would highly recommend the overpriced “Roping & Sheeting” courses run from time to time by a member of TruckNet. I believe there is a government grant available for this through the MOTEC training scheme, paid for exclusively by a member of TruckNet as a public service.
Please feel free to wade through this rubbish and deduce for yourself which bits are genuine.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the madhouse!

keith 2:

seth 70:

keith 2:

I am a leeds lad,now back to been a sparky for Volvo trucks,53 an still at it :unamused: keith

you will find me most of the time on A ONE TRANSPORT thred,keith :unamused:

Retired Old ■■■■:
With a name like Seth, you just HAD to come from Yorkshire!
Which Riding, Owd Lad? You see some of us are still living in the Olden Days on this thread. Shovel another couple o’ lumps o’ coal on t’Sentinel as tha comes past!
And by now you will have realised that most of us like a bit of banter. And if you’re interested in joining the Guy Big J/8-cylinder Spotters’ Club, a glance at the “Guy” and “Bewick Transport” threads will prompt you as to where to send your subs.
And just in passing, I would highly recommend the overpriced “Roping & Sheeting” courses run from time to time by a member of TruckNet. I believe there is a government grant available for this through the MOTEC training scheme, paid for exclusively by a member of TruckNet as a public service.
Please feel free to wade through this rubbish and deduce for yourself which bits are genuine.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the madhouse!

pontefract m8; and i really do have a whippet

Aha, Ponty. Many a good Thursday night in The Woodman, or “Fraggle Rock” as we knew it.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Aha, Ponty. Many a good Thursday night in The Woodman, or “Fraggle Rock” as we knew it.

theres a new place in ponty ,annabells pontefract ,google it : :grimacing: ::

Hullo Seth,
Welcome to the site mate. With a name like that, you’re either an Armstrong or you are the local Gamekeeper. Pontefract eh ? Nice part of the world too. Anyway have fun on here. All the Best.

Hullo Seth,
Welcome to the site mate. With a name like that, you’re either an Armstrong or you are the local Gamekeeper. Pontefract eh ? Nice part of the world too. Anyway have fun on here. All the Best.

Don’t mind Archie- he’s got a bit of a stutter.

Welcome Seth lad, :smiley: you will fit in very well here with this lot. Now get the teas in and a carrot for the donkey.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Don’t mind Archie- he’s got a bit of a stutter.

Yeah right, you ole prat. I 'm almost past it now. Your turn to get the beers in :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Seth, welcome to another Yorkshire man, as you will have noticed they like to take the mickey, but its great on here and the info on our driving and mechanical days is second to none, and its very addictive, so enjoy.
Les.