hello

Archie Paice:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Don’t mind Archie- he’s got a bit of a stutter.

Yeah right, you ole prat. I 'm almost past it now. Your turn to get the beers in :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bl**dy foreigners ! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hang on a minute!!! How come you’re refering to some foreign northern hamlet as “PONTY” ?
I’ll have you know that that name is given only to PONTYPOOL, the town which taught everyone else to play proper rugby. :wink:
Aside from that, welcome Seth.

seth , i take it you are aware that if you linger round this forum for any length of time you will end up as barmy as the present inmates . keep taking the tablets!cheers , dave

Retired Old ■■■■:

Archie Paice:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Don’t mind Archie- he’s got a bit of a stutter.

Yeah right, you ole prat. I 'm almost past it now. Your turn to get the beers in :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bl**dy foreigners ! :wink: :wink: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Yes, your right Pickering is definately Foreign. Next to Thornton le Dale. Appleton le Moors, Barton le Willows and the Rievaulx Abbey. We must be eh ? Bon chance, Mon Ami. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I thought it was winter, so you’d be off in sunnier climes.
Fancy letting Gallic invaders use their silly names on Yorkshire places. You ought to change that before some idiot from West of the Pennines starts taking the p*ss!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I thought it was winter, so you’d be off in sunnier climes.
Fancy letting Gallic invaders use their silly names on Yorkshire places. You ought to change that before some idiot from West of the Pennines starts taking the p*ss!

Ha Ha, I am, I was a bit late going this year, as I’ve a couple of problems, 1 in Italy and 1 in Australia. So I just might be dashing off to either at very short notice. At the moment I’m in São Paulo, Brasil. It’s so bloody hot here at the moment, hottest Summer here for 71 years they said. 36%c but really humid. And yes those bloody foreigners seemed to have got themselves into North Yorkshire long before Enoch Powell suggested stopping them. You might just know where Newton le Willows is eh ? Or Chapel en le frith :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Touche, Archie! Oh, sorry, more foreign language.
I do feel sorry for you, having to endure all that sunshine while we are here in good old Britain, luxuriating in incessant rain and bitter winds.
Happy days!