To new drivers dont give up its worth it in the end!

I passed my class 2 last Febuary since then i have done numerous jobs through agencies.I’m not shy of work and have done multi drop,fridge work,nights,days,4 on 4 off , in fact anything they threw at me.

Many a day ive asked my self why oh why am i doing this ive thought of giving up when the works gone quiet but i love driving to much for that so onward and upwads as they say.

Well ive just been offered a full time permanant job with a local haulier, met the drivers all seam ok nice riendly bunch boss is real straight forward honest guy the kit is an 08 man 12 tonne (its beautifull to drive) i couldnt be happier at this moment in time.

Job involves delivering engines all over the country with a view to europe in the new year. All his motors are really clean inside and out .

After telling me i had the job he said there are a few downsides to the job this is i thought .Here are what he called the downsides to the job:

You may not work every day but we gaurantee you 40 hours a week even if you dont do a single hour.
You may have to drive the small van every now and again(08 citroen) or the 7.5 tonne (07 man).
Youll to go to scotland once or twice a week but we pay you £100 pd to scotland and back plus £27 night out money .

If you can agree to this he said the jobs yours agree i nearly hugged him ive found my ideal job…

So to everyone struggling dont give up things will get better and if you love this industry as much as me then its worth the crap to get there in the end.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sounds promising but you deserve it after all youve been threw. welldone

Nice one, well done. :smiley: :smiley:

good one kiwi… sounds like my ideal job as well. :wink:

:question: :question: :question: where about is it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: