Tnt northampton

anyone been here,im off tonight and just wanted to know the score i.e keys taken off you and a waiting room or wait in cab etc■■?

cheers

andy

No they dont take keys off you. Canteen open with hot food 10 until 2am. :smiley:

clarkyboy:
anyone been here,im off tonight and just wanted to know the score i.e keys taken off you and a waiting room or wait in cab etc■■?

cheers

andy

If it’s the old TNT/IPEC depot at Round spinney you’re going to, they have a canteen there & never used to have your keys. It’s a few years since I went there but if you wanted a sleep the shunter was brilliant & would park you somewhere out of his way & give you a shout when your trailer was ready. He’s probably gone now ut he was one of the best people a night driver could meet because he was so helpful & very good at his job.

BB

cheers guys,turned out to be a drop n swap for an empty so i was only there for 10 mins

clarkyboy:
cheers guys,turned out to be a drop n swap for an empty so i was only there for 10 mins

jesus i probably saw you then i’ve been there tonight aswell , same thing drop and swap and head back north … its the same every night never any hold ups and the shunters will help you out no problem , even the security chaps are fine …

i got here about 21.45 dropped my trailer picked the empty then had 45 just before the butty van before the roundabout,left 22.45

i was about an hour behind you then . you’ll not get delays at that place . and how the hell has that butty van not been nicked …