PJM truckstop.Coventry airport

Exit off the A 46/45 Tollbar roundabout.Free showers.Very secure.Chill out lounge with big sofas and big tv.Jamaican cook who does a great spicy jerk chicken.New and modern cafe.Food is good.

Great to hear Toby, i’ve seen the sign on the M1 and have often thought i’d like to check it out but i’m not usually looking to night out so near to base.

It’s got to be better than parking at Corley any day. :bulb:

Silver_Surfer:
Great to hear Toby, i’ve seen the sign on the M1 and have often thought i’d like to check it out but i’m not usually looking to night out so near to base.

It’s got to be better than parking at Corley any day. :bulb:

Overnighting in a layby has to be better than parking at corley :grimacing:

toby1234abc:
Exit off the A 46/45 Tollbar roundabout.Free showers.Very secure.Chill out lounge with big sofas and big tv.Jamaican cook who does a great spicy jerk chicken.New and modern cafe.Food is good.

And that’s where the sign ends. I ended going up towards the Volvo dealer and running round that est pain in the ■■■ …

I like Corley “irish services” :slight_smile:

It is by the airport runway.I would recommend it.The food is top nosh, if you do not believe me just read the comment book on the counter.New showers and free too.

pjmlorrypark.co.uk/en/

Map of where it is on the homepage. Great web site, how to do it properly. There’s no pot holes in the parking surface as well, they’re spoiling us.

I just hope they make money out of it, good luck to 'em.

nick2008:

toby1234abc:

And that’s where the sign ends. I ended going up towards the Volvo dealer and running round that est pain in the ■■■ …

You jinked left when you should’ve jinked right, ever a truckers lament.

They should have signs on the mini roundabout & all approaches to the big roundabout, hopefully if they see this thread they’ll hook us up. One of my pet hates when you see a honking great sign for a truckstop on the main drag & then they leave you hanging.

That us a good deal .Only a tenner to park up with a fiver meal voucher until July 27 th. We have to support these places but do not moan on here when you have to park on the lay by and get the fuel nicked and Edward Scissorhands and his mates making a new door in the side of the tautliner.