Three trucks in a field M6

Not been south on the m6 for a while but has anybody else seen the three wagons down the embankment / In a field southbound just after j16 ?
Looks like a scania tipper on its side a man xxl with a low loader damaged and a daf cf anybody else seen them look abandoned.

Hiya …it,s said in the local paper the M6 will be closed from midnight untill 6 55am i think.
the wagons was all one lotby what it said in the paper… heavy lifting gear is going
to be moved in to lift the lorries clear. the diversion for to night is off at 16 southbound and back
on at 15. hope it helps some of the night lads.
John

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Went past last night didn’t notice anything mind I’m looking at what’s on the carriageway you never know when you might spot a cyclist on the motorway :wink: :wink:

southbound on the M6 today noticed three trucks in a field adjacent to the road with one on its side between jn 16&15 on my return an hour later there was a van from a tow company on the HS and people around them .

any body anything to report ?

Latique:
southbound on the M6 today noticed three trucks in a field adjacent to the road with one on its side between jn 16&15 on my return an hour later there was a van from a tow company on the HS and people around them .

any body anything to report ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109791

The Daf is the car transporter the others were on it.

Went north past it at 4.30 this morning was there then, did look an odd 1 when I came back south this afternoon.

Pic by Central Motorway Police Group. twitter.com/CMPG

EDIT: Picture removed.

Beat me to it.

Saw it twice, certainly an odd sight. That would’ve been a shut all day job had it gone over on the carriageway.

Three lorries, one driver? did he have both vehicles on the low loader?

nick2008:
:shock: :open_mouth: Went past last night didn’t notice anything mind I’m looking at what’s on the carriageway you never know when you might spot a cyclist on the motorway :wink: :wink:

Did you ever see the clip on on the news(if not go to you tube) the police was questioning two girls
walking on theon the hard shoulder ( the same spot nr jct15)one girl made a run for it straight across the 3 lanes.
a merc artic ran straight over her, luckly he didn’t brake and she just got run over. if the wheels had locked on
she would have been in a mess…funny or not she was out of hospital in 10 days…worth a look.
Sweedish girl runs across M6 motorway.
John

3300John:

nick2008:
:shock: :open_mouth: Went past last night didn’t notice anything mind I’m looking at what’s on the carriageway you never know when you might spot a cyclist on the motorway :wink: :wink:

Did you ever see the clip on on the news(if not go to you tube) the police was questioning two girls
walking on theon the hard shoulder ( the same spot nr jct15)one girl made a run for it straight across the 3 lanes.
a merc artic ran straight over her, luckly he didn’t brake and she just got run over. if the wheels had locked on
she would have been in a mess…funny or not she was out of hospital in 10 days…worth a look.
Sweedish girl runs across M6 motorway.
John

Yeah and if I remember correctly,she was a ■■■■■■■ head case,let out later and murdered a local bloke I think!

My Friday night job is a changeover outside our yard with a driver from our Gretna depot who brings a trailer down from Scotch that I run down to Stanstead with.
When he leaves Gretna,they send us an ETA for his arrival,which he usually makes give or take 5 minutes.
Last night he was 30 minutes late and said because of the slow down on the M6 s/b,he came off at J17,but when he got to Alsager lights,there was an accident blocking the road and he had to take the A50 towards Kidsgrove,then up through ■■■■ Lane to get back on route.

Thats the one. Living happily in Sweden now. The madness was temporary so she faced no charges. they got kicked off a bus in the services ,ran away from the cops on the hard shoulder.Then one tries to jump off a M/Way bridge,gets rescued,spends the night with the guy that rescues her, then stabs & kills him! Most of this was filmed by a TV Highway Patrol crew.Live footage.Unbelievable.
Long time ago.

And I always thought that Swedish birds were drop dead gorgeous but this one was definitely a dog.

seen it myself looks strange, said to myself you couldn’t put her like that if you tried… maybe enter sandman on the radio

bestbooties:
And I always thought that Swedish birds were drop dead gorgeous but this one was definitely a dog.

But this one was made of rubber! Not yer average blonde dolly-bird.'■■■■■■ thing was toxic!

I passed it yesterday morning around 7am, and there was a guy sat in the low loader, so I must have not long missed it.

Ken.