Those european jobs

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41943&sid=68bdb7dc0886b14b8f9324d4349d22d1
If this is true, which I don’t discount, why not try and screw more, or have more drivers been screwed?

Peter Mill wrote;

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 pm Post subject: All positions for Peter Mill.Eurodrivers.Now full.

With phenomenal demand and saturation of the inbox,with regret all positions have now been taken.Without prejudice,no favouritism was involved in the selection process.Have noticed very bad spelling and grammar.No full stops and coma`s.Basic use of language was low standard.Many applications seemed to be in a hurry to enquire,and first impressions make a difference.In my position,how would you eliminate,with the large number of enquiries.Best of luck to all who showed an interest.

Yeah and that’s what Mr Peter Mill’s response was in the “Drivers Vacancies” section to all the applicants.

Firstly Mr Mill, when it comes to written english - it’s ONE space after comas, and TWO spaces after full stops, which is something you obviously need to learn.

Personally I think this whole Euro drivers vacancies is a scam - or at the very least a wind up.

tim williams wrote;

Post subject: Peter Mill is a Nigerian national.

My mate just e-mail me to say Mr Mill required his bank account details,as a deposit to take his language exam for a LGV1 European and T.I.R job.He wanted 350 sloti,to pay in to a Polish bank account,and need deposit for flight s to Istanbul,Naples,Ankara,Malaga,and Brussels to get to his trucks on March 1st,2009.Treading on the side of caution,is in order for this latest episode.

A tim Williams posted the above in response to Peter Mill.

Not only does “tim Williams” write in the same style as Peter Mill (no spaces after commas and full stops!) , according to one of the moderators in HIS response to “tim williams” in the “Drivers Vacancies” section, they both use the same library for their internet access.

So could this be the same person playing stupid games on here?

All hopefuls out there would be fools to release their banking details to any potential “employer” on here.

is it the same tim williams who was asking for drivers on here to go to iraq■■?

I would like to ask where the langage exams cost 350 złoty :slight_smile: