This item will get you all going!

scaniaspeedmod.co.uk/

bet most drivers know how to do that anyway lol
i drive a daf so no good to me :frowning: :wink: apart from that i dont get paid extra if i get there quicker

Watch out for ebay rip offs, i got my account id hijacked once on one of these buy it cheap, info emailed auctions :unamused: anyway cant you just keep turning the ignition key on & off a few times to give you a boost of speed, used to work on scania rigid i had a few years back

I wonder if they have one that works on R series… :question: :question: :question:

It’s not hard. You can knock the limiter off most trucks. New or old.

It’s not hard. You can knock the limiter off most trucks. New or old.

Not been able to work out how to do it on a 56 Axor, not that i need to!!

There is a way to do temporarily on Scanias not that TNUK would want to sopport anything like this but if you sdo feel you would like to know please PM me.

Its ideal if you find yourself overtaking slowly it gives you a couple of seconds to overtake of course like the one above its only for use on private roads where theres no need for the limiter :wink:.

why bother most of us are paid by the hour lol

And of course VOSA aren’t human and would never dream of purchasing such an item so they wouldn’t have a clue what to look for? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If you worked in a sausage factory and there was a sign on the wall saying “only make 56 sausages an hour” then why on Earth would you want to make 62?

Harry Monk:
If you worked in a sausage factory and there was a sign on the wall saying “only make 56 sausages an hour” then why on Earth would you want to make 62?

Ah yes but if you were paid a pound a sausage?

MR VAIN:
Ah yes but if you were paid a pound a sausage?

Im in the wrong job then, I only get 50p a sausage… :laughing:

The lady across the road gets £40 per sausage, personally I think shes only worth what DAF gets. :open_mouth: :smiley:

I get £1.43 a sausage, a megasausage workspace and am always home by 5.

MADBAZ:
The lady across the road gets £40 per sausage, personally I think shes only worth what DAF gets. :open_mouth: :smiley:

You need to move house :stuck_out_tongue:

I think your right

:laughing:

MADBAZ:

Bloody Hell, it would have to look like Keira Knightley for £40!

Law breaking, sausages and keira Knightley all in the one post. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Gee I just love this site.

is there a way of making my s reg fh go a little faster or even a lot faster?