Third time lucky too!

Well the examiners must have been in a good mood, coz I got a pass at the third attempt today as well, albeit only [■■] class 2. :smiley:
7 minors, none of which I agree with, of course. :wink:
Only thing is, it’s come a bit too late for the xmas rush on agency work, and since my last attempt, I have gone and got a job in a call centre starting 20th December. I know you are all going to tell me to forgt the call centre and go get a job as a driver, but having read some posts on here, it seems it’s not so easy especially if you have just passed your test. Any suggestions as to how to go about getting decent employment out of this? I am already registered with 2 agencies, so need to let them know I passed.
Al.

Well done Alcraw, you passed - it doesn’t matter weather it’s Class 2 or 1. You passed and I bet your well chuffed :grimacing:.

I’m not sure about being too late for the Christmas rush, it’s just starting, but January and Febuary agency work tends to die off. No matter what the agencys tell you :unamused:. It’s up to you, but I’d look for a full time job rather than do agency whilst your at the call centre, then you’ve got a garunteed wage comming in and can leave in your own time. Once again WELL DONE on passing :wink:.

Liberace:
Well done Alcraw, you passed - it doesn’t matter weather it’s Class 2 or 1. You passed and I bet your well chuffed :grimacing:.

Totally agree with Liberace. Well done
on passing your class 2 alcraw62
are you doing class 1 next :question: .
Good luck with finding work and
all the best for the future mate.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Well Done !!

Well done Alcraw :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Great feeling aint it, got a big grin :smiley: on your face?
It will take sugery to remove mine.

Mick

GREAT NEWS!!! Well done :laughing: :smiley:

well done m8,you’ll get your foot in the door somehow just be patient :wink:

well done m8 :wink: :wink:

well done and good luck for the future al

Well done Alcraw. I’m with Liberace look for a proper job while you’re at the call center