Just a quick hello from a new pass!

Hi everyone… Just a quick hello… Passed my Class 2 back in November and have been doing work for a couple of agencies since… Managed to pass my Class 1 last week as well so i’ve been on at the agencies to try and get me some Class 1 work… Also had a phone call from an agency that recruit drivers for Tesco, asking if i want to go in for an assessment day, not sure how i feel about a 90 degree reverse onto a bay just yet haha… But i’ll give it a bash, they have said if i make an arse of it i can come back in and do some training then just get reassessed when i’m ready!!.. Anyway… Hope to speak to you all in the future, i’ll no doubt have some questions at some point, probably some daft ones lol… Cheers… Rab

Good luck pal, and whether you pass or fail the assessment, it’s all learning on what an assessment is, so never a loss.

Think positive, as that’s when things go well… :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:
Good luck pal, and whether you pass or fail the assessment, it’s all learning on what an assessment is, so never a loss.

Think positive, as that’s when things go well… :smiley:

Cheers mate… I should be okay with it… After a surprise phone call this morning I’ve managed to land another assessment for next week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk