3rd time lucky!!!!

As you’ve probably guessed by the title
:smiley: I PASSED :smiley:
My class C test with only 8 minors, now all i gotta do is get a job. :smiley:

Well done :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done,try asking at the larger firms
and what about doing agencey work
for a while as lots of those who post on here
are agencey drivers as well, and they say it
is not too bad,

:smiley: Congratulations RT - your persistance has paid off !

I could sense after the last test result that you were feeling pretty low, but that is all in the past, and you can now start looking towards a bright new future for yourself and your family. :wink:

As you’ve been told before, the extra few hundred pounds expense that you have had to lay out in the last few weeks will be recouped with interest over the next few months - no problem!

Do be aware though, you will get some knock-backs when applying for jobs, as you are a new driver with no previous experience.
This is where that word persistance comes into play again. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good Luck for your new career -a new job with your name on it is out there - now go and find it! :stuck_out_tongue:

well done fella, its a great feeling walking away with the pass certificate isn’t it? :wink:

a few pints are in order me-thinks :smiley:

Congrats on the pass , RookieTrucker :smiley:

:smiley: WELL DONE its one hell of a feeling isnt it…3rd time lucky worked for me too :laughing:

Good luck for the future RookieTrucker

wills

WELL DONE !
I passed few week back had interveiw for a job last week still waiting c if i go t job :unamused:
also signed up few agancies cos i already working just after weekend work for now ,think u have no prob getting work also its near xmas busy time …i hope :slight_smile:

good 1 lad
Now the real learnng starts…get that licence to use asap & enjoy

Daz

Well done :smiley:

Well done mate, I now know how you feel :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks to you all for you congratulations. I got a job interview tomorrow at 12 o’clock, its only 7.5T delivering coal (winter job only) but its all experience. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Congratulations :smiley:

convoy:
Congratulations :smiley:

Ditto. :smiley:

RookieTrucker:
Thanks to you all for you congratulations. I got a job interview tomorrow at 12 o’clock, its only 7.5T delivering coal (winter job only) but its all experience. I’ll let you know how it goes.

:open_mouth:

I hope you’re built like a brick [zb] house then. I wouldn’t do that job for all the money in the world.

in truck and driver years ago in fact in might have been the original truck mag there was a feature on a coal merchant

the little day cab truck Bedford TL i think had a night heater
and for the tight delivries they used a Honda Acty pick up

Thanks all for your congratulations.
Rob K- i’m small built and i wouldn’t do it for all the money in the world either, BUT i would do it for the experience which no other company is willing to offer.

Really delighted for you. Told you it would be fine, didn’t I? You and Aimee have done us proud, as have all the others, (But they aren’t from my stomping grounds so I am a little biased).

Steady on RT. You have only just started looking. I went canvassing when I got my class 1 about 185 years ago. I recall it took about 63 years to get a job (about a month) and that was with one of the biggest crooks ever to walk the face of the earth. That said, I had another offer within 3 months and got on the right track and have never looked back since then.

This was in Kernow, too, when drivers were plentiful. Depending on what you find, PM me about the firms. I may know about them or will know someone who does. RK in Launceston may have work going, and may be able to base a motor down your end. Worth a shout, and tell Andrew in the office that I suggested you call. He knows Bobthedog all to well.

What you said about being prepared to do the coal for the experience is a spot on attitude. You’ll get a job easily enough with that mind set.

Excellent!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Very well done, wish you all the best with your 1st job!

Cheers

Steve

Nice one mate and well done!!
Good luck with the interview.
Thanks for your post in my ‘failed’ thread about that lad killing that cone outright.
It made me laugh :slight_smile: and cheered me up no end!!