Theory test passed practical next tuesday!

Passed my theory test on friday now just a few more lessons then paratical test on tuesday really nervous but looking forward to it any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks.

3 things I always say.

Dont try and drive it like you are on a race circuit.

Listen to your instructor.

And above all … Enjoy :slight_smile:

Dean

Left to go right, right to go left when reversing! Take extra care at junctions and round abouts and make sure not to cut anyone up! Somehow i managed to fail class 2 at a t junction because some beeped up my rear class 1 Passed 1st time. All the learning comes after passing good luck and enjoy :slight_smile:!

The examiner is looking for a safe drive not an experienced driver so take your time and plan well ahead slow down well in advance so you can see everything when u approach a junc and you should have plenty of time to do everything you need mirrors blind spot etc
good luck

Jen x

Thanks for the tips guys ill take them on board ill try and enjoy it but i bet my arse will be going like a rabbits nose on the day haha cheers for the help!!!

Enjoy and good luck :wink:

Welcome and +1 to what Jen says. Spot on! Listen to the instructor and ask questions. And just slow it down so you can think and plan.

Enjoy the accomplishment of learning to do something that less than 1% of the UK population can do.

Best wishes,

Lazlo

So unless im mistaken test day has been and gone, how did you get on?

Its on tuesday 11th i was abit keen when i wrote the topic haha

Good luck :smiley:

well good luck anyway mate

Cheers lads ill post how i get on when i get me result ok :slight_smile:

Good luck my friend, I’ve got my theory test on Wed. All the best R

Cheers mate good luck in your test hope it goes well

jonny27:
Its on tuesday 11th i was abit keen when i wrote the topic haha

? did it go well

Good luck. Hope you passed.

come on atomic did ya pass

your either still celebrating or well not gonna even say that I bet ya passed and are still celebrating !!!

fingers xd

Jen x

Jennie:

your either still celebrating or well not gonna even say that I bet ya passed and are still celebrating !!!

fingers xd

Jen x

its not my test its the op test jonny27 :grimacing:

atomic7431:

Jennie:

fingers xd

Jen x

its not my test its the op test jonny27 :grimacing:

oops :blush:

well jonny same remark to u

Jx

i hate all this suspense lol