Theory test result!

Hi all,

I PASSED…questions 35/35…hazrd perception :blush: :blush: 53/75…only just on the hazard part but thats the bit i was most worried about.

Phoned my instructor and he’s at the royal welsh show in builth wells but says my practical will be in about three weeks time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …i cant wait :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Thanks to everyone for their good luck messages :wink:

SCANTHEMAN

WELL DONE MATE !!! dont really matter what ya result was a pass is still a pass mate…hope it goes well on the practical keep us all informed mate

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations :slight_smile: I know the hazard perception bit gives everyone nightmares, it did me.

Now thats out of the way you can look forward to the really interesting bit :laughing:

Cheers,
Paul.

well done mate :smiley:

well done stm :wink: :wink:

Well done mate.

Cheers,
I hope i do as well on class 2 test, which isn’t that far off :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .Thanks for all the support :smiley: :smiley: :exclamation: :exclamation:

SCANTHEMAN

Well done and good luck on on the class2. You’ll be out on the roads in no time at all.

Allrighty